Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Saw 3

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Saw 3

i havent seen the third one but the first two r the best.. the ending left me with an open jaw...
    so there will be a fourth.. that is exciting!
    but yeah... i will seen saw 3 soon and i cant wait

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    P.S: Can I ask who will be the Saw guy in Saw 4?
    Jigsaw will only appear in flashbacks. Saw 4 will just be about the husband trying to find his daughter in Jigsaw's little warehouse/factory. Everything will be automated I supposed. Jigsaw's other traps starting by themselves on an timer. Things like that.
    I love my girlfriend.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Jigsaw will only appear in flashbacks. Saw 4 will just be about the husband trying to find his daughter in Jigsaw's little warehouse/factory. Everything will be automated I supposed. Jigsaw's other traps starting by themselves on an timer. Things like that.
    And that really sucks. The Saw series will be nothing if the last movie barely has any of Jigsaw. However, the movies are slowly beginning to lack that certain "umpf" it came with in the beginning.

But the black man who hit the husband's kid? Him getting twisted alive? Genius.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

i havent seen the third one but the first two r the best.. the ending left me with an open jaw...
    so there will be a fourth.. that is exciting!
    but yeah... i will seen saw 3 soon and i cant wait
    How can you say that the 1st one was good? it was so boring and had no point to it at all! all that there was was flash backs and like no blood and gore! it was just so dull!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_in_hell View Post
    How can you say that the 1st one was good? it was so boring and had no point to it at all! all that there was was flash backs and like no blood and gore! it was just so dull!
    The whole beginning was to show you what jigsaw was about and how the people had to make the choices.....if I believe if the doctor killed the photogarapher then he could go free......that didint work now did it....the guys an idiot......I would have shot the guy....instead of cutting my foot off.....

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Didn't the original writer of Saw die in a freak car accident after he wrote the third movie?

I heard something about that but I don't know if it was true.

Newbie kitastrophy may be famous one day kitastrophy may be famous one day kitastrophy's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't think it had the best plot. They could have made it heaps better, but i still liked it.

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

The whole beginning was to show you what jigsaw was about and how the people had to make the choices.....if I believe if the doctor killed the photogarapher then he could go free......that didint work now did it....the guys an idiot......I would have shot the guy....instead of cutting my foot off.....
    i still found it really boring! even if it was just setting up the plot! but it can show what jigsaw is about in the first one with out all of those boring flashbacks!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast