Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Saw 3

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Saw 3

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Jigsaw will only appear in flashbacks. Saw 4 will just be about the husband trying to find his daughter in Jigsaw's little warehouse/factory. Everything will be automated I supposed. Jigsaw's other traps starting by themselves on an timer. Things like that.
    Can't believe jigsaw planned everything well though, He smart but very cruel about people's understanding's, though I didn't like amanda, she's suppose to be like jigsaw but it wasn't his way of the game.

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

Can't believe jigsaw planned everything well though, He smart but very cruel about people's understanding's, though I didn't like amanda, she's suppose to be like jigsaw but it wasn't his way of the game
    that is true but i think more crule because he sometimes takes ppl who do not duseve to be there! but out of all of them i thikw i like saw 2 the best

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Sword View Post
    Okay I know Saw 3 has been out for awhile and I know that its sappose to be scary and horrorifing but I cold stop laughing at it all it was not scary and it was kind of pathetic on how the father has to same the people but come on the movie was not twisted in the plot section .... sorry for being a critic but this movie just sucked to me ..... How do you guys feel about the movie and do you think there is going to be another one ??
    i thnk that it sucked. they only part that i liked is that it tied all 3 movies togerther. other than that it didnt scare me.

Tanks zyta

Otaku silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

First off, SAW 3 isn't supposed to be scary. Its a thriller with plot twist and suspense. Unless you have seen the first 2 then you cannot understand the concept behind this movie. I personally thought it was great because it showed the reality of human nature. When a person is in a life or death situation their true nature shows and instinct kicks in. Whether this person lives or dies depends on that. This series was a great psychological movie. With an excellent plot. The first movie was the best of the series. I do believe the third could have been better but it was a decent ending considering the writer of this movie died right after writing it.
    ちょっと単一あるか。 私はあり、女の子がほしいと思う im back and seeking vengence!

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

i do agree that the first one was the best of all of the series, it was original and you didnt know what to expect, the third one didnt show surviving through tough tests as much as the guy haveing the choice to save them, and i dont think i am looking foward to saw 4 cause they are having another writer do it and i think that it will be nowhere close to the other 3

Thanks

i do agree that the first one was the best of all of the series, it was original and you didnt know what to expect, the third one didnt show surviving through tough tests as much as the guy haveing the choice to save them, and i dont think i am looking foward to saw 4 cause they are having another writer do it and i think that it will be nowhere close to the other 3
    no it want it was the worst of all of them! at least i think it was! there was really no blood or gore!

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

there was enough and the first one had the most story to it and the best twist by far, the second one had an okay storyline with a pretty good twist... and the third one was a gore fest with a weak twist... but overall they were good movies

Thanks

there was enough and the first one had the most story to it and the best twist by far, the second one had an okay storyline with a pretty good twist... and the third one was a gore fest with a weak twist... but overall they were good movies
    i guess i can agree with that! but i still say the first one was the worst of all of them!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast