Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Saw 3

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Saw 3

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    there was enough and the first one had the most story to it and the best twist by far, the second one had an okay storyline with a pretty good twist... and the third one was a gore fest with a weak twist... but overall they were good movies
    The third was kinda slow with all the flashbacks, and repeating over scene's, thought it showed less gore, the first had more gore, but the 2nd, had crazy slaughter.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

i loved all three of them, im a fan of the bloody/gory type movies and saw 3 took my cake ^^ then cut it and blew it up and chained it to a wall with a trap and 20 seconds to live ^^

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

i loved all three of them, im a fan of the bloody/gory type movies and saw 3 took my cake ^^ then cut it and blew it up and chained it to a wall with a trap and 20 seconds to live ^^
    i love ur litle message! and i guess u are right if u love gore then thats the movie to watch!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

Newbie Butterbean is off to a good start Butterbean's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, you guys might not care for what I have to say, but I am positive that there will be a Saw 4. I liked it, Actually I think I liked all 3 of them^^ Grudge 2, I liked it a little too.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Butterbean View Post
    Okay, you guys might not care for what I have to say, but I am positive that there will be a Saw 4. I liked it, Actually I think I liked all 3 of them^^ Grudge 2, I liked it a little too.
    Ahhh, didn't he died in the 3rd movie? and didn't amanda died too? who would take his place to make people suffer?

Newbie Butterbean is off to a good start Butterbean's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, they both died...but your forgetting the guy that was there who killed the bad guy. His daughter is trapped in a room and you never know! =D

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think they are going to go on till people lose interest and get tired of it!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

i finally saw this movie...it was awesome ^.^ i loved the "angel trap" (thats the one when detective kerry was stuck on the weird trap with the spikes in her ribs) and of course my brothers would not stop talking about the darn Rack....-.-

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast