Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Saw 3

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Saw 3

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    i finally saw this movie...it was awesome ^.^ i loved the "angel trap" (thats the one when detective kerry was stuck on the weird trap with the spikes in her ribs) and of course my brothers would not stop talking about the darn Rack....-.-
    See the deaths are all I really liked from the movie they were original in there own ways but other then they fact that the fat father had to save the people to help find his wife is just retarted....and get him out of there but I do say theplan jigsaw had with the gun, clip, and bullet very nice touch to it

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Sword View Post
    Okay I know Saw 3 has been out for awhile and I know that its sappose to be scary and horrorifing but I cold stop laughing at it all it was not scary and it was kind of pathetic on how the father has to same the people but come on the movie was not twisted in the plot section .... sorry for being a critic but this movie just sucked to me ..... How do you guys feel about the movie and do you think there is going to be another one ??
    A little confused on your wording..But I thought that was a great movie! It was very suspenseful and kept me from staying put in my seat. There are two more movies out, 3 being the last one I believe.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Butterbean View Post
    Yes, they both died...but your forgetting the guy that was there who killed the bad guy. His daughter is trapped in a room and you never know! =D
    o I already know because I got the movie so far, but the jigsaw ain't a bad guy, amanda is though because she confessed she is a murder, not to mention jigsaw is about 103 years old.

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    o I already know because I got the movie so far, but the jigsaw ain't a bad guy, amanda is though because she confessed she is a murder, not to mention jigsaw is about 103 years old.
    You would think that he would be more crippled then what he is for a 103 year old kidnapper.....and jigsaw isn't a murder because they kill themselves he just gives them the chance to go threw hell to survive.....and the entire time it was Amanda that wouldn't give them the slip out of it and they all died instead

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

See the deaths are all I really liked from the movie they were original in there own ways but other then they fact that the fat father had to save the people to help find his wife is just retarted....and get him out of there but I do say theplan jigsaw had with the gun, clip, and bullet very nice touch to it
    still it was really weird and pointless, well the only thing i liked about it was jigsaw was playing pretty much everyone on this one

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

You would think that he would be more crippled then what he is for a 103 year old kidnapper.....and jigsaw isn't a murder because they kill themselves he just gives them the chance to go threw hell to survive.....and the entire time it was Amanda that wouldn't give them the slip out of it and they all died instead
    No no no, I didn't say Jigsaw was a murder he's cool, but amanda is not, she's like those weak heart till Jigsaw showed her a way then she came out of nowhere and give no ono a chance, like that guy who got all those chains all over him and one through his lower jaw and couldn't get out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    No no no, I didn't say Jigsaw was a murder he's cool, but amanda is not, she's like those weak heart till Jigsaw showed her a way then she came out of nowhere and give no ono a chance, like that guy who got all those chains all over him and one through his lower jaw and couldn't get out.
    That and the officer she didnt have any time and she had to get it out of a glass jar of acid....fun isnt it.....I woundered of I could actually get it out you know put yourself in there positions and see if you can do better then they did....that could just be me though

Thanks

That and the officer she didnt have any time and she had to get it out of a glass jar of acid....fun isnt it.....I woundered of I could actually get it out you know put yourself in there positions and see if you can do better then they did....that could just be me though
    Then that would be very painful will it precious? lol, I wouldn't make it out of any of the game's that Jigsaw put up. Still the victims of Jigsaw were half murdered by his apprentice, Amanda killed the guy from the first one who got shot and left behind on his chain.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast