+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strawberry Eggs...

Newbie Nobunaga Oda may be famous one day Nobunaga Oda may be famous one day Nobunaga Oda's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Strawberry Eggs...

What do you think about its ending...???

I think it's very touching... I almost cry when Fuuko chased Hibiki who had already boarded the train....
    Hibiki said that he would definitely return. That time, as a true teacher, and Fuuko promised to wait until that time comes...

Last edited by Nobunaga Oda; Apr 06, 2006 at 09:59 PM.
    ANIME LOVER FOREVER
    Size 2 = maximum for signature text -- Hassun

Banned Yomiko Readman may be famous one day Yomiko Readman may be famous one day Yomiko Readman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Strawberry Eggs...

haha your so silly strawberry eggs that sounds so funny lol you really should work to to your advantage you had me laughing a lot

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought the ending was great. Through the whole series I was just expecting it to be a typical "happily ever after" ending. You know, them being like "hey, I guess guy's can be teachers, you're hired!", right? I totally surprised when he chose to leave and come back when he was an even better teacher. Unexpected and well done. It was a great ending.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie hottycool8 may be famous one day hottycool8 may be famous one day hottycool8's Avatar
    Thanks

This is fun. People Add me !!
    Last edited by Hassun; Jun 10, 2006 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

+ Reply to Thread