Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Twilight,Eclipse,New moon,BreakingDawn

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

Twilight,Eclipse,New moon,BreakingDawn

OK so i loved these books and have read them since the very beginning. i really love the books and think Stephanie Meyer is a great writer and has a great imagination and the characters are addictive, especially Edward and Jacob. but a lot of people don't like these books. what are your thoughts on the books?
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LostbutFound For This Useful Post:

DemonicKagomeTahoshi (Oct 20, 2008)

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twilight,Eclipse,New moon,BreakingDawn

I absolutely love the whoel series~!

I've read every single one, and they are so awsome! I guess it's because I'm into the whole vampire and werewolf thing. Plus, the plot is so romantic and absolutely exciting~ And I love the characters too. Each one is so unique! I would recommend this series! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i completely love the vampire werewolf thing its great its so hard to choose btween jacob and edward though...

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LostbutFound View Post
    OK so i loved these books and have read them since the very beginning. i really love the books and think Stephanie Meyer is a great writer and has a great imagination and the characters are addictive, especially Edward and Jacob. but a lot of people don't like these books. what are your thoughts on the books?
    I agree with you, I love the books, plus I have all of them including 'Host', witch I'm currently not reading, but that's due to a reading project... anyways, I really can't wait, until 'Twilight' the movie comes out, it's gonna be sooo coool. ^_^

Thanks

yeah i know i cannot wait for the movie to come out on the 21st of November lol its gonna be the best ever although im disappointed at the Edward character though he's not as good looking as i would have hoped

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I love these books, though I have only read the first two working on getting the others lol. But the moment I read these boook I feel in love with them I dont see why anyone else couldnt. I mean if you are a action, vampire, love story lover then this should be perfect for them oh and mystery too. This book rules and I mean it should be read by everyone well that is just what I'd say.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, i've read the first three, and looked up the gist of the fourth on wikipedia.

I m ust say i liked the books, as they were compelling reads, but they are not the golden chariot riding godsend that everyone makes them out to be.

The books are riddled with flaws, both in the supernatural lore and also physical limitations.

one i found to be the most puzzling is this:
    If Edward is a vampire, and therefore dead, how is it possible for him to properly have sex, as there must be substantial blood flow to one certain area for the man to be able to enjoy himself. And technically he is a living cadaver, so naturally there shouldn't be any blood flow.

Another is if the werewolf pack of La Push are merely shapeshifters, why are they confined only to wolves?

Overall the books were good. Not bad, not great, and certainly not the "best books of all time" like the stark raving fangirls make it out to be.
    Why hello there!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Well in all supernatural things they always have a mystery. So there is no way are really explaining how a vampire can have sex. I mean in other books I have read said that vampires are very sexually active like that is one main part of their existence. So it is just on mystery that will remain unsolved.

And for the wolves there are shapeshifters that are only confind to one form. Just because they are given the name shapeshifter doesnt mean they can change into a whole lot of forms it just means they can shapeshift into another form thats all.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast