+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vandread

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Vandread

REALLY good anime watched it on the t.v but they should have another season AND hibiki should have said her name (dita) way sooner than the very end (it made me want to destroy everything)but anyways who else thinks thats really gay and who thinks there should be another season were there together or something I just want more vandread I watched the show completely at least 3 times it pissed me off pretty badly they could've at least done that one thing that some animes do were everything ends up happily ever after and it shows like a 3 minute video of really cool future events then ends it with a really cool song... ANYWAYS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vandread

Vandread was an awesome anime. Was the one that got me back into the whole anime thing. It had a good story. My fav hero Hibiki was the man. I loved the cg fights in space and a great soundtrack. I do wish they had made a season 3. I would have liked to see how things went between Hibiki and Dita. It was an awesome series but finished a wii bit abruptly.

PS - He does call her dita. In the 1st episode of season 2 after they have all had the dream about the red light

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only been able to watch the first season and read the later half of the manga but I still think that it is a well-made series.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902's Avatar
    Thanks

vandread is a pretty good series... i liked the idea of their fights being at space... i also like the idea that men were created artificially while the girls naturally... but i was really wondering how the dark skin vice captain or whatever position he/she is in the ship who was really a boy and had to reveal it sometime at the series if how did he end up on the girls terirory.. maybe i just forgot though..(^_^)... but right now i really have no idea.... i wish there would be more seasons coz i wanted vandread to continue... i wanted the ending to be like what reaper66 said...

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

this may be a dumb question but wat chanel is it on??

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Newbie celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree vandread is good anime and i also agree with cloud_902 and reaper99... i would have been better if that was the ending...

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N!tr0-Glyc3r1n
    this may be a dumb question but wat chanel is it on??
    its on a box. charter I believe can't remember
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Newbie sexy_mama_895 may be famous one day sexy_mama_895 may be famous one day
    Thanks

do u want 2 go out wit me
    aaron

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast