Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What was up with the Love Hina Christmas Special?

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What was up with the Love Hina Christmas Special?

hm...a bit surprised that this is is the spoiler talk section but what can i do? but there arent anymore love hina after again right? ive searched around but im not too sure.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

You should watch the Love Hina anime first, then The Love Hina Christmas Special, then the Spring Special, then Love Hina Again.

Then I would recommend reading the manga, as it expands the story line a lot more.

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

ok i watched love hina, the christmas, and the spring, and i just finished the love hina again....but doea the manga continue from there? i wanna see what happens after they FINALLY got together. i mean sheesh! and the ending to love hina again left you wantin more...

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

No, Love Hina in anime end's when kanako appears. Just like some guys said up there: Love Hina again are 3 OVAs, and, in the end of third is the end of anime. On manga, the story continue with the battle on the Kaolla's country (Mol Mol if my memory don't lie to me). And also exist an epilogue, in that chapter Keitaro and Naru get married, al the characters grow up and a new character appears: Emma Maeda.

For me, is better the manga ending, have more feeling than the anime. In the third OVA Keitaro and Naru go away in Seta's airplane and it's all.

One other thing: the X-mas special it's nice, but i like more the manga episode (again). In the anime all the character mix a lot. The story rounds Keitaro and Naru but all the characters are mixed and tell a part of the story: It's fell some times confuse, mmm, i don't have words to tell exactly what happend.
    "Knowledge is power"

Newbie Alina sedai is off to a good start Alina sedai's Avatar
    Thanks

The Manga ended much better then the Anime in my opinion. I think, the X-mas Special was apart from the series yes? I mean, it was a side, like a movie of sort, but not really, thats why they went back to the way it was before the episode. Or maybe they were to busy with studies

But the Anime left me feeling, Well? is there more? Come now, you can't end it this way! it felt like there should have been more, but they just never made it.

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Spring Special was one of my favorites, and it had its serious moments too
    Spring Special was also my favorite.
    My Baby

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2