Closed Thread

Thread: what would you change if you were the author

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

what would you change if you were the author

I put this in the spiolers because we are going to be talking about stuff that if you were the author and could go back in time and change a episode or seen from what happend and it could you know get people mad because you said i change this episode because this this and this so i put it here.

So what i want on this post is why you change the episode or whatever you changed this goes both ways you can do anime and manga 2 i want to know what you put instead of the thing you took out k.

Mine is Neon Genesis Evangelion Angel the last 4 episodes one because the main char acted like a wuss 2 they were boring and a sad ending to a great show and 3 they were just plane scary.What i would put instead of the crap is i would make the last angel Adam and because they took out the spear he would break free and the Evangelion would have stopped him and the show would be over and the movie i would have changed to and make 1 movie and make it in the middle of the show and it would be about like i dont know but i would do something like all the angels would be dead but Nerv would have colleced piecies of each angel sorry about the spelling and they would combined and the Evangelion would kill the strongest angel ever .

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would you change if you were the author

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I put this in the spiolers because we are going to be talking about stuff that if you were the author and could go back in time and change a episode or seen from what happend and it could you know get people mad because you said i change this episode because this this and this so i put it here.

So what i want on this post is why you change the episode or whatever you changed this goes both ways you can do anime and manga 2 i want to know what you put instead of the thing you took out k.

Mine is Neon Genesis Evangelion Angel the last 4 episodes one because the main char acted like a wuss 2 they were boring and a sad ending to a great show and 3 they were just plane scary.What i would put instead of the crap is i would make the last angel Adam and because they took out the spear he would break free and the Evangelion would have stopped him and the show would be over and the movie i would have changed to and make 1 movie and make it in the middle of the show and it would be about like i dont know but i would do something like all the angels would be dead but Nerv would have colleced piecies of each angel sorry about the spelling and they would combined and the Evangelion would kill the strongest angel ever .

i totally agree. i wouldnt change an episode, but i;d make shinji's character a lot less of a whiny p***y.

However, i probably wouldn't have the balls to be an author because as said in Kino's Journey, "No normal person would ever become an author"

i'm not normal, but im not weird enough to be an author. i've tried XD
    Why hello there!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Know thats bull anybody can write i think he was more meaning that when you are a author things start to go through your head that make you go crasy like NGE it wasnt happy happy in the ending but the chars laughed and were happy but then the author was like ahhhhhhhhhhh and made the last episodes sad and like whatever and i said i would change the last episodes and i agree again shinji was such a wuss i wanted to hit him and then in the last episodes he turned like gay because only that one guy was like were friends which was the last angel you know and i got so mad at the show i was like ahhhhhhhhhhhh you know.

Newbie Helling is off to a good start Helling's Avatar
    Thanks

With all the anime i seen so far I wouldn't want to change any thing. I like the shows and movies the way they are .

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I'd change the last episode of Dancougar and show the crew actually getting back to Earth. As it stands, you never know what happens to them.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Well for me I would change how Omega Shenron died in dbz gt. Here the deal, Omega took on Goku at ssj 4, Then took on both vegeta and goku at ssj4, then a fusion, Gogeta at ssj4 and then 4 super sayian and still won all those fights, and at when goku is almost dead, the biggest spirit bomb goku done as a "child" because he was wished back into a child with the black star dragon ball and killed omega. now that is bull, i would believe that he wass killed any other why but by a mere child its bull
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would have a field day with this kind of idea. Most of my time would be spent at GONZO studios, confiscating whatever it is they smoked that gave them the idea that GIANT ROBOTS had any place in Gankutsuou, or that they had any place in altering the storyline for the last half of NHK ni Yōkoso! They have this incredible talent for making a series look promising for the first half, then turning it into a burning mass of a trainwreck for the last half - culminating with an ending that 95% of the time leaves the watcher in a paralytic state of retardation for 4 hours while they try to determine what the hell just happened.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

I would add one more episode to Sailor Moon. The wedding of Usagi and Mamoru should be the true end like in the manga and live action, only done better.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Closed Thread