Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: whats the most dramatic scene you've ever watched?

Newbie grimmjow123 is off to a good start grimmjow123's Avatar
    Thanks

whats the most dramatic scene you've ever watched?

whats the most dramatic anime scene you've ever watched? and why? (optional)

one of the most dramatic anime scene's i've ever watched has to be the one in naruto episode 132 , 133 , or 134 its one of them any way this is the scene just before sasuke and naruto fight each other and naruto is trying to convince sasuke not to go with orochimaru and starts talking about how they are best friends.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats the most dramatic scene you've ever watched?

oo this is hard XD i have a lot of scenes that i have cried in like in Chrno Crusade in the last Episode when both of them died holding hands and the smile on their face >< .. that was the first think that made me cry very much >< ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

There is too much 'Spoiler' potential in this thread, so it is being moved into the 'Spoiler' forum...

Now for myself, even though there are a lot of dramatic 'scenes' in anime, the ones that occur in the opening episodes are the ones that 'dramatic' first impressions....
    1. The rescue of the crippled hijacked Jumbo Jet by the Paper Sisters in the opening episode of 'R.O.D. TV', which is a real jaw dropper, with the most imaginative use of paper that you will ever see in an Anime.
    2. The launch of the private space battleship 'Nadesico' while under file in the opening episode of 'Martian Successor Nadesico', which features a unique blend of drama & comedy from the newly assembled and very eccentric battleship crew.
    3. The capture of 'The Fly' card in the opening episode of 'Cardcaptor Sakura', which IMHO has the best introductory explanation of what the series is about, with the script written by a member of the original CLAMP manga authors
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Most dramatic? The first thing that comes to mind would be "I'LL TAKE A POTATO CHIP ... AND EAT IT!"
    I love my girlfriend.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innerhell For This Useful Post:

fayt lingod (Dec 02, 2009), Spike'sRose (Sep 21, 2009)

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Most Dramatic(Sarcastic?)eh?
    I have tons of that but I will prefer these one..
    In the episode when Mao intended to use Lelouch as bait to let C.C. come out in blue
    But it didn't happened at all..
    What happen is Lelouch and Shirley have a dramatic scene and suddenly Shirley nervously fired the gun at someone(could be Lelouch?)..and Lelouch has his out balanced..\
    and then Shirley sees her picture with Lelouch and the rest of Student Council of Ashford Academy!
    I will jump to the dramatic part...
    Shirley cried and when Shirley confessed to Lelouch that she killed someone(that was actually Villeta Nu),Lelouch said that He will helped Shirley forget everything(including him)and there was the flashback of pictures of Shirley and Lelouch!
    Oooh,my heart is carried away with the scene and me heart feels heavy(could be the cholesterol though?)

I really never forget that scene!\
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

7. The Following User Says Thank You to receiverofhell For This Useful Post:

Frozen Rose (Sep 21, 2009)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

>,< you said what i were about to say T,T , Lelouch and Shirley really moved me and just like you said in
    Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    Shirley cried and when Shirley confessed to Lelouch that she killed someone(that was actually Villeta Nu),Lelouch said that He will helped Shirley forget everything(including him)and there was the flashback of pictures of Shirley and Lelouch!
    don't remind me T,T yesterday i wanted to watch CG1 and when i saw Shirley i couldn't i remembered how she died and the scene above ._. ... ALL HAIL LELOUCH !~ ...

before Shirley died when she said "that she will fall for him when she will reborn , no matter how many times i will fall in love with you " ... *cries* this words made me fall apart .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Most dramatic? The first thing that comes to mind would be "I'LL TAKE A POTATO CHIP ... AND EAT IT!"
    Only the most single most dramatic scene EVER!!
    When I saw that potatoe chip and the sparkley salt spray across the screen...

I had to watch it two more time because it's hilariously dramatic.

The other dramatic scenes that really stick out for me:

~Cowboy Bebop - Julia dying was horrible. Spike and Julia... Fire fight... Finally together and ready to end it and leave... thhheenn... She dies. Falling slowly with the birds flying up... With that slight glow and a bit blurring... Spike holding her in the rain... OMFG dramatic.

~Galaxy Express 999 - Tetsuro's mom dying in the first episode. It was pretty intense... For a 70's anime, it was actually really sad.

~Claymore - Teresa's death was sooooooo dramatic, but it held you in... Sucked you into the emotions of the scene... Especially Clare's reaction to it... I felt all the sorrow and rage she felt. Very well done, especially in terms of the pacing of the scene.

Thanks

and there is an dramatic scene that made me cry >< a long time ago in
    Full Metal Alchemist ... when Maes Hughes died that was very painful when he died and especially when Envy took the shape of his wife and shoot him that was the most painful thing and when his daughter in the funeral was asking her mother " why they are covering her dad if they covered him he won't be able to go to work " i just cried and i couldn't stop crying >< ... =^_^=

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast