Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: whats the most dramatic scene you've ever watched?

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats the most dramatic scene you've ever watched?

OMG this is uber spoiler... So I'm putting it in tags. From Nana:
     click to show spoiler

Needless to say, I cried like a girl through that whole episode. In fact, through the whole friggin' anime!! (T_T)

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Full Metal Alchemist ... when Maes Hughes died that was very painful when he died and especially when Envy took the shape of his wife and shoot him that was the most painful thing and when his daughter in the funeral was asking her mother " why they are covering her dad if they covered him he won't be able to go to work " i just cried and i couldn't stop crying >< ... =^_^=
    AGREED!,I could never forget that one...Hughes is such a good Guy...
    I mean Hughes is the one who discovered the real Identity of the Fuerher King and His Secretary that looks ike Edward's mother!(They are both dead long ago!)
    Ooh...
    Regarding on the topic this most Violent dramatic scenes I haved ever watched in my whole life!
    In FMA(Not the brotherhood)
    If anyone happened to remember the death of Nina and her dog Alexander(She is the daughter of the Life Binding Alchemist aka Shou Tucker)
    Shou Tucker was nearly losing his state alchemist at that time when Edward and Alphonse came to their house(not knowing Nina and Alexander would be used as the so called catalyst for his dreadful ambition)
    When finally Tucker shows his Human-Like Chimera creation,Tucker said it was Edward and the Chimera repeadtedly said this line I was not even sure about that line"Edward-sama,,Edward-sama,Edward-sama let's play" and after that Edward is eaten by his own hatred to Tucker of course Ed got really mad at Tucker and then nearly punched him to death(that didn't happen of course)Mustang cmaed inside the Lab of Tucker where he stops Ed from nearly killing Tucker..
    Oooh,My wits got of to no end at all when I saw that part(agonizing over the scene,maybe?)
    I'm just very very sorry for what happen to Nina(cause she got killed by Scar)
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    If anyone happened to remember the death of Nina and her dog Alexander(She is the daughter of the Life Binding Alchemist aka Shou Tucker)
    Shou Tucker was nearly losing his state alchemist at that time when Edward and Alphonse came to their house(not knowing Nina and Alexander would be used as the so called catalyst for his dreadful ambition)
    When finally Tucker shows his Human-Like Chimera creation,Tucker said it was Edward and the Chimera repeadtedly said this line I was not even sure about that line"Edward-sama,,Edward-sama,Edward-sama let's play" and after that Edward is eaten by his own hatred to Tucker of course Ed got really mad at Tucker and then nearly punched him to death(that didn't happen of course)Mustang cmaed inside the Lab of Tucker where he stops Ed from nearly killing Tucker..
    Oooh,My wits got of to no end at all when I saw that part(agonizing over the scene,maybe?)
    I'm just very very sorry for what happen to Nina(cause she got killed by Scar)
    >< how could i forget Nina i really hate Tucker how he could kill his own daughter , becasue of what had happen to her i don't like watching this episode that much if i remember it i cry XD which i think i am about to ... i wish Ed killed Tucker really >,< and Roy didn't come ...
    FMA have a lot of episodes that made me cry it is really great anime ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it has always been the end of episode 79 of Naruto. When Konoha starts defending itself and you see their parents going at it. Then as the old hokage dies he sees Orochimaru as he wants to.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

the death of Spike in Cowboy Bebop >,< in the last episode , to say the truth when he died i was like in a huge shuck i cried becasue he was my favorite character , when he finished fighting and were get down the stairs and smiled saying his last words "Bang" and fall down my tears fall down with him >< ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    the death of Spike in Cowboy Bebop >,< in the last episode , to say the truth when he died i was like in a huge shuck i cried becasue he was my favorite character , when he finished fighting and were get down the stairs and smiled saying his last words "Bang" and fall down my tears fall down with him >< ... =^_^=
    That was a very dramatic scene... But so well done. I didn't really cry until the credits rolled, and "Blue" was playing in the background... Then I said, "Oh wait... What? He's... Awwwww lame!!"

So many times before that Spike got blown up, shot, beat up, thrown out of windows, etc. and showed up later wrapped in bandages, or somehow surviving... So I was half expecting that the first time I watched Bebop. lol!

Newbie yokosama is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grimmjow123 View Post
    whats the most dramatic anime scene you've ever watched? and why? (optional)

one of the most dramatic anime scene's i've ever watched has to be the one in naruto episode 132 , 133 , or 134 its one of them any way this is the scene just before sasuke and naruto fight each other and naruto is trying to convince sasuke not to go with orochimaru and starts talking about how they are best friends.
    maes hughes dead for sure i couldnt stop crying
    in fact i dont like dramatic scenes

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

In the first Cowboy Bebop episode 'Asteroid Blues' where at the end the women that was seemingly pregnant and was running away with that redeye addict Asimov. The part when they were in space and she killed him while on the run then their ship gets destroyed and she ends up dying in space, what a way to kick of a series.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast