Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: whats your saddest ending

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats your saddest ending

Code Geass R2, most definatly. It was supposed to be sad in a happy way, but I couldn't stop crying... I was just as depressed as Nunalee, but I never got better! </3

Newbie LuisCastellari is off to a good start LuisCastellari's Avatar
    Thanks

The only anime ending I've ever cried at was the end of Gurren Lagann...because I never looked online to see how it ended, like I usually do. Honestly, I don't really know why I cried - I think it was just because I'd been with the show since episode 9 (yeah, late starter) and gotten to love it so much. I mean, a MIND-BLOWINGLY EPIC series like Gurren Lagann is sad to see end because it was so epic. Maybe I'd cry if I saw the end of any show in the Key/Visual Arts-verse, I'd cry...I haven't looked up the plots for those shows yet!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Cowboy Bebop T,T i cried for Spike i loved him and they had to kill him @,@ WHY !!! maybe he was cuter than the person who made this anime lol ... well back to the subject i don't like watching Cowboy Bebop becasue i remember that they killed him >< i loved everything in him that is why he made my tears fall T,T ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Air had a very sad ending. You feel such sympathy for each character that when they go there ways, and there are three that expire, you feel sorry for each one. Some sad endings are also bad endings but that is not the case here. even though it almost jerks a tear out of me I love the characters. They all meant their destiny.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FRITZ View Post
    My saddest ending would have to be Green Green's last episode when Midori left and after that in the morning they looked at the picture of Yuusuke and Midori and they didn't know how this girl was.
    T,T i know it is very sad >< , i don't like this anime becasue of the three guys XS and you know what i am talking about XD ... but i love watching the final episode it was really nice and sad , well it made me cry ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

When Spike had died and when the song "Blue' come on in the credits I still get a someting in my eye when I see that..

Thanks

today i have finished Code Geass ... i don't know what to say i cried from all my heart and now i can't watch any anime >< well i am not in the mood for other animes Code Geass inside my head and my heart it really touched me deep inside ... =^_^=

Newbie lovingazn613 is off to a good start lovingazn613's Avatar
    Thanks

The saddest ending I've ever watched would have to be Chrono Crusade. (The anime, not the manga). It was way too emotional for me to handle, and I cried so much for that ending >< It's just so sad when they die in each other's arms. *sniff sniff*

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast