Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wolf's Rain

Demon Loving Only Himself Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage's Avatar
    Thanks

Wolf's Rain

Has anyone seen Wofl's Rain from
    start to finish? Or just the finish?
    If anyone has, tell me about it.
    You are not your job. You are not your bank account. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your ****ing Khakis. We are the all seeing all dancing crap of the world. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake you are the same rotting organic matter as everything else. We are all part of the same compost heap.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wolf's Rain

I've seen half but that is it because they canceled it but I got really mab when they did that

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Demon Loving Only Himself Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol. Yeah, that's the whole reason I put this
    thread up. It was canceled before it
    got to finish......which angered me as well.
    You are not your job. You are not your bank account. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your ****ing Khakis. We are the all seeing all dancing crap of the world. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake you are the same rotting organic matter as everything else. We are all part of the same compost heap.

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

I've seen it...my friend let me borrow the series but that was a while back..so my memory on it is a little foggy. But i'm sure I could tell you more about it if you could remind me which episode you were left on.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shermanator
    I've seen it...my friend let me borrow the series but that was a while back..so my memory on it is a little foggy. But i'm sure I could tell you more about it if you could remind me which episode you were left on.
    I was about halfway through, it's been so long since I last saw it that
    I'm really not sure of the exact place I left off.

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks

contains spoliers....i guess.

it originally had an ending that didnt give you a lot of closure, but then they added four more episodes where everyone died. it was brutal and i cried my eyes out. then in the last scene it kinda...kinted at some sort of rebirth but peolple have a lot of questions about it because it doesnt say whether or not they are still wolves
    buy manga. watch anime on youtube.

Newbie Eye of the Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

yeah i've seen it but not all of it, as it continues it gets more and more confusing. i can explain it to you some other time but right now i gotta go. see ya

Newbie bizy the friggin pirate is off to a good start bizy the friggin pirate's Avatar
    Thanks

I KNOW! I was really getting into that show too... grrr... The last episode I remember seeing was.. Kiba(was Kiba the white wolf?) was like... going to fight Darcia... I think... lol...

It's been so long I hardly remember the plot.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast