Closed Thread

Thread: Wolf's Rain Ending

Newbie MissMe is off to a good start MissMe's Avatar
    Thanks

Wolf's Rain Ending

Nya Edit:
    Um I dont remember posting this, I was trying to reply to something not start a new topic...((has been demoted to a n00b)) but I didnt get the ending at all really, like Ive wateched it numberous times, and Ive had multiple people explain the ending but I can't grasp it...can someone help....
    Last edited by MissMe; Feb 05, 2007 at 01:37 PM.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wolf's Rain Ending

Grumble Grumble Grumble

These kinds of questions really belong in the Anime Spoiler Forum...

Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Darcia stated in Episode 27 that the world in the series was just a Paradise that someone had already opened, and that it was coming to an end. He called it an 'era coming to an end'. He said the world had to be restarted repeatedly. It is assumed that it is this way because the world can never be perfect for very long because evil will always reside in the world. By looking at it like this, you can pretty much guess what will happen next:

The world then turns into a Paradise at first (it is abound with flowers and beautiful things), but it soon falls into decay like it was at the beginning of the series (Darcia's eye starts the poisoning of the Paradise, and it switches to the decayed world with Kiba and the gang)...

This could also be a reason why, on the first episode, Kiba is wandering through the snow and dies, just as he did in the last episode after he defeated Darcia. Because he opened Paradise before the series began, and that Paradise is the one that was coming to an end in the series...

It is also important to note that in the legend, wolves were set upon the land by Mother Earth to help human beings, because humans were once lowly creatures that were prey for the demons and monsters that plagued the world at the dawn of time. Once the wolves and humans defeated the monsters, they created humanity (human society, not human beings) from a part of themselves, and taught them basically everything they know...

It is debatable that this might suggest that either wolves can keep the "human" illusion for too long and never change back, or they died in the struggle to get to Paradise, and were reborn in human form after the world started over again, as it would seem happened to Kiba and the gang in the last episode.

Thanks

OO;;; I was supposed to be replying to someones post!!!
    I guess I accidently just posted a whole new topic......Im sorry Ill be more careful next time...can someone just delete the topic...?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

I spawned off your post as it was the only decent post in a Junk thread posting... But it does sound like a good topic...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

T__T Im sorry Im sorry Ill be more careful....sorry...

Closed Thread