Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: x- men 2 ending?

Newbie colorchannel may be famous one day colorchannel may be famous one day colorchannel's Avatar
    Thanks

Question x- men 2 ending?

i rented the second x-men movie and i got to the end where jean grey parted the water then the movie just cut out if anybody knows what happens after that please tell me i would like to watch the third one but want to know what happened in the last few minutes of the second one.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: x- men 2 ending?

Moving to Spoiler forum...

Also, please visit this link:

X-Men 2 ending / spoiler

After a few replies, I will be closing the thread since your question will be answered.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Wel she sacrefiste herself to save the rest of the x-men, don,t now how prisisly how it went becose it whas a long time ago sinds i saw it.
    At least in the end she taken away by the water and the rest of the x-men are safe, and Pyro joins Magnetto.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Re: x- men 2 ending?

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    Wel she sacrefiste herself to save the rest of the x-men, don,t now how prisisly how it went becose it whas a long time ago sinds i saw it.
    At least in the end she taken away by the water and the rest of the x-men are safe, and Pyro joins Magnetto.
    Also at the very end when Scott is remembering her... a scene of the water appears and you can actually see Phoenix through the water...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie ickytousen may be famous one day ickytousen may be famous one day
    Thanks

just wanted to say I really HATED Xmen 2.

I very much disliked the battle between Wolverine and that admantium woman. Why is that ugly-ass hairy guy unkillable? I mean, he's the only mutant with zero weaknesses.

I like the premise of stuff like gifted teenagers with powers and personalities they need to control and develop. It's interesting. But I hate 'overpowering', you know, like playing WOW on God mode or something. No Xmen3 for me!

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ickytousen View Post
    just wanted to say I really HATED Xmen 2.

I very much disliked the battle between Wolverine and that admantium woman. Why is that ugly-ass hairy guy unkillable? I mean, he's the only mutant with zero weaknesses.

I like the premise of stuff like gifted teenagers with powers and personalities they need to control and develop. It's interesting. But I hate 'overpowering', you know, like playing WOW on God mode or something. No Xmen3 for me!
    awww that's too bad X-men 3 was pretty great
    gives you a chance to see a lot of the other mutants powers ...
    I would recommend it >.<

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

She ends up staying alive, but loses her memory. Slightly, though. She is more powerful in the third movie. And cannot seem to control [them]. She also joins the "dark side" of x-men.. siding with Magneto and Mystique.

The question has been answered, so this thread should get closed some time soon.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: x- men 2 ending?

at the end of the third one Wolvering has to kill her........ he hurts when he does it but..... he does.
    And the professor X didn't really die..... I think there'll be a 4th one...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast