+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: X3

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

X3

bad movie in my opinion...... jugernaut is not a mutie, and if you say he is then shut up and read his damn bio. im tired of explaining it. but it's just the events in the movie are so unbelievable even though there are countless X-Men Universes.... it was just too far out there... idk, i thought that as a movie it was ok, but a an X-Men fan, i thought it could have been so much beetter....

on the bright side though, visually it was amazing!
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: X3...ew....

I didn't think it lived up to my expectations as well. For one they kill Cyclops off in the beggining of the movie which is kind of a stupid move. Second all the new mutants involved such as the needle guy and Angle hardly even played a part in the movie, you only see them once or twice in the entire film. Thirdly the color coded suits the X-Men are wearing towards the end make them look like some kind of power ranger revolutionists, also the battle wasn't very impressive at all, it takes place on a 20x20ft island and Magneto and Pheonix hardly do anything in it, mostly just sit and watch.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 30, 2006 at 08:35 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i have heard that they didnt even
    have apocolypse in it and that just blows
    i have beeen hearing rumor's about him maybe
    being in it but it sucks he wasn't. i mean he would have been
    way better than some bird made of fire.
    thats just me though
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I have heard nothing but disappointment from this movie. Critics been saying it doesn't live up to it's title, "Last Stand," which doesn't suprise me really, because they're probably running out of steam to make this series keep going. You can have too much of a good thing. To tell you the truth, I don't think any of the X-men movies have been truly spectacluar, but that's just me. I was never a huge X-men fan as it is. I'll probably see it eventually, but probably not in theatres.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

tell me about it. sheeeezzzzz!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

... ^_^;; Does anyone exactly know why they rushed the project despite the fact that they did an idiotic move of advertising before they were finished?

Did they have an absolute deadline?
    Or did they just not have enough funds?

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    I didn't think it lived up to my expectations as well. For one they kill Cyclops off in the beggining of the movie which is kind of a stupid move. Second all the new mutants involved such as the needle guy and Angle hardly even played a part in the movie, you only see them once or twice in the entire film. Thirdly the color coded suits the X-Men are wearing towards the end make them look like some kind of power ranger revolutionists, also the battle wasn't very impressive at all, it takes place on a 20x20ft island and Magneto and Pheonix hardly do anything in it, mostly just sit and watch.

but i did like how Ororowas in her Age of Apocolyps outfit when she and logan search for scott
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie Aliasdragon01 may be famous one day Aliasdragon01 may be famous one day Aliasdragon01's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't think the movie was too bad. I mean, yeah it has it's flaws, but the battle scenes weren't that bad. Magneto did a pretty cool job moving an entire bridge and throwing cars using Pyro to assist him. He's an old man with a lot of mutant power not strength, but with Phoenix, I'd have to agree. Surely she has other powers besides disentegrating people. My question is, when does Gambit come in to play and what happened to Night Crawler? Also, It's a bit obvious that the movies aren't following the comics entirely. Cyclops dead? If you know how these movies are played out. I think there's a good chance he's still alive. I mean, they didn't even show how he died. So, somehow I bet that they'll bring him back like they did with professor, for those of you who caught the after credit scene. Another question is, where the hell is Jubilee? Apparently, she's made an appearance in both the first and last movies considering she's in the credits. Oh yeah, Arch Angel. Yep, they should've used him more, but then again he did just sign in to the school. I guess he was just used as a symbol for what the mutants stand for.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast