+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: X3

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: X3...ew....[MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS]

I thought it was an okay movie... The special effects were nice, but the whole plot was just a little... un-X-men-ish?? I'm not quite sure how to explain it... But all in all did I hate it? No. Did I love it? No. It was just... there. lol.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie Crash Override may be famous one day Crash Override may be famous one day Crash Override's Avatar
    Thanks

the movie was alright but i was dissappointed because, the guy with the flaming cards wasnt in it
    Im the one who walks and lives in the shadows.

Newbie shadowskin may be famous one day shadowskin may be famous one day shadowskin's Avatar
    Thanks

X3 was a cool movie,but they didn't have to add the gay dude with the wings. My favorite is nightcrawler
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    I also like sabertooth. My favorite female character is rouge
    Last edited by shadowskin; Jun 03, 2006 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    *all art is born of suffering*

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

I just saw it tonight. It was alright... the acting was just terrible at times (i.e. when Storm and Wolverine started crying after the Professor turned into confetti ), and the Angel guy's wings looked terribly fake when he first showed them off. I'm not an avid X-Men fan, so can anyone tell me is that his only power? Or does he have more?

I wish there was more screentime for people like Rogue, Nightcrawler, or even Cyclops.. but then, Rogue was pmsing over her power, Nightcrawler was out for the night and Cyclops... well he went confetti too in barely the first quarter of the movie ^^;

Where was Nightcrawler anyway? I haven't seen X-2 in awhile - did they indicate he was going somewhere? Or was there like a dispute with the actor or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasdragon01
    So, somehow I bet that they'll bring him back like they did with professor, for those of you who caught the after credit scene.
    I knew we should've stayed!!
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Due to the fact that some people here aren't able to follow Jade's advice on marking spoilers I'm moving this to the SpoilerTalk section of AO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3