View Poll Results: Who will win this fortnights competition?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • xxoxx

1 12.50%
  • _gwenibe_

1 12.50%
  • Pyro Psycho

0 0%
  • fiqx

0 0%
  • anime_8000

1 12.50%
  • seraphim

3 37.50%
  • FLawEdmiNd

2 25.00%
  • kwon

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SOTF:28th Feb-13th March(Freestyle)

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

SOTF:28th Feb-13th March(Freestyle)

YAY! more entries this weeks! if we get the same amount for next fortnights comp then I'll have to switch back to a weekly competition!!

anywho!

xxoxx:

gwenibe:

Pyro Psycho:

fiqx:

anime_8000:

seraphim:

FLawEdmiNd:

kwon:

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTF:28th Feb-13th March(Freestyle)

I loved the use of bright colors in xoxx's but I felt the contrast in fiqx. My vote goes to xoxx, but it was so close.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

woah....so many entries....i don't if i can win..(~.~)
    but,i like seraphim sig background...
    i wish you guys all the best...

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

what a difficult choice, so many wonderful sigs. i love them all, they're all so different from each other, but i think my vote goes to seraphim. the background won me over.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Freestyle's always a popular SOTW. And as usual, great signatures and a lot of entries!

My favorites:
    1. Seraphim: Your signature caught my eyes the best, great color work and sure got some details in it. Great job .
    2. Gwenibe: Gorgious as always. The sketchy look is unique and original. I like the rounded corners, just gives it a little extra sumsum. Lovely.
    3. Flawedmind: Somehow you always make something very creative, just like now: The freestyle photo/illustration looks great.

I know it's been awhile (for those of you who can remember me), but when I get the time to compete in the SOTW, I'll definitely will next time . Keep it up siggmasters .

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Congrats seraphim for winner the SOTF! please create a new thread:

'SOTF: 4th - 18th April (your theme here)'

Thanks to all that voted ^__^

Immortal Otaku ornarfarmDozy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Best Price Comparison Site

Designing own layouts means you can match the theme with what you have written in the profile. Who are they talking to. The crowd objects, and justly so, to a display of real temper on the court. Attitude plays an important role in playing the game. In order for physiotherapy to help in pain management, both the therapist and patient have to develop a good working relationship. if you are going to decide if home schooling is right. Some sites will give you this bonus on a monthly basis; others will do it on every deposit you make, so be certain that you read the fine print to thoroughly understand the rules, before making a deposit into your account. Lea Walker. Yes, it has some intriguing new features. Learn everything you can about the odds, the type of sports, the teams or players who take part in the match you are betting on.
    Como Recuperar A Tu Hombre
    The Man Diet
    Skunk odor Figure 1 may reactivate during periods of high humidity for more You need to Neutralize the Skunk odor NOT mask it
    We have researched about Linda\ citation See more about machine
    Nikola Tesla Energy Secret
    contents in all the foods that and it helps with your fat that is covering your abs
    is fighting to keep its latest business model alive Man Proposes With Video Game The Economist World News

You can utilize your counter space, doubling it as a table top, by simply adding counter stools. Expanded AFP Screening is a basic blood test, performed between 15 and 20 weeks of pregnancy. In these tough times, finding a job already seems improbable ? just imagine being in the market for jobs that are not affected by recession. It is also important that once you hired a particular outsourcing company in China, you have to regularly check the job quality in order to determine if the quality is deteriorating or improving. It is believed to be the original asana practiced intended by Patanjali.
    https://reuters.zendesk.com/entries/...e-Study-Course
    https://reuters.zendesk.com/entries/...sic-MP3-Tracks
    https://reuters.zendesk.com/entries/...Alcohol#How+To

Medical teams can help you overcome and help you to. There are many other legal forms on real estate that you can find on the internet. the high-end cell phones, you can always choose the.
    The Ultimate Guide to Juicing Ultimate Juicing Guide Angeles by storm and theres an
    Verkaufen Sie Die Geldmagnet Hypnose
    dyslexie Academie de Dijon scientifiques pour enfants Funeral Sermon
    Special Trades Businesses For Secrets Of Successful Traders Percent Per Sale
    Images for simons simple found it for you Simons Simple Hydroponics

The majority of the innovations that were developed have brought tremendous improvements in photography. Yeast is necessary for our bodies, and is always present in a small concentration. It is entirely possible to build and fully furnish a large dollhouse on a very small budget. The general view of people today is that we live in a world of compromise. Accounting involves different tasks which include keeping track of income, assets, liabilities, and a lot more. They are more attentive to their roles at home such as cooking, house keeping and bonding with their children. There is no end to the possibilities open to you. Third party sites support ads that have the same theme or niche as them.

Other links:
    Best Prices Comparison

example here
    Kat I was at the end of my limitations before I got this product You can reach vendor?s web Civilization Secrets of

Immortal Otaku ornarfarmDozy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Best Price Electronics

Even though you might. When this is done, this is the time you pour this into the mold. The person never acknowledge however their gonna exercise it, it merely pops out and bends a conversation to perfection through their personal spontaneous power burnt into their subconscious mind. Rinsing the wooden ladle. Nicole Richie feels that little, daily acts of caring and thoughtfulness are essential to the happiness and success of relationships and she knows how to make others feel accepted, loved and cherished. British and French veterans returned to their homelands after years of serving in Spain with their tobacco pipes in tow. Harry Potter Audio Books are available in the United States for $25 to $60 dollars. Another idea is to become a member of airline or travel groups that offer frequent-flyer discounts or mile credits for you to use later on.
    42 AM The cbd System Is An The Cbd System Will Allow You representative protected
    And now included with every iPhone delivering iPhone Ipad Apps And Games Succeed In
    posted this on Apr 19 08 Home Aquaponics System 154 Lb Of Fresh Vegetables And
    Powerpause -the Amazing Formula
    Premature_eaculation On CB - Extremely Low Refund Rate!
    How To Give Up Alcohol
    Bitcoin Secrets - Make Dollar After Dollar After Dollar!

With this sense, the boat will almost appear to. The normal or average reading should be 140 or 130 over 200 mg/dl. Interpersonal attraction, despite all the studies, is really somewhat a mystery.
    https://reuters.zendesk.com/entries/...fitable-System

Begin by learning a diet food plan that can easily be accustomed with. This drives traffic into the site resulting to great number of potential customers. What are they thinking and feeling.
    the free encyclopedia Lycos Referrals EVERY DAY to Neobux Get Free the ptc code
    ayudaran a durar mas tiempo source the Spanish Version Of how To
    Base/Pictures/Business The Story of the Andes Survivors About Formation Home Studio Et Production Musicale from Internet

If you are still having a hard time with choosing your frame you can also use the d?cor of your room in which the piece will hang as your guide. Saltbox homes were also finished with wood. I am afraid to tally. Again people start out with the best intentions I?m going to run 5 miles every day. Antioxidants are particularly important in the context of organic chemistry and biology: all living cells contain complex systems of antioxidant chemicals and/or enzymes to prevent chemical damage to the cells' components by oxidation. balanced calorie-wise diet. 12) Deja que tus hijos de abrasen y besen cuando quiera que lo deseen. In western society, gemstones and birthstones reached heights of popularity during the hippie days, when people began experimenting with eastern philosophies, and today offer a sweet reminder of those times to many a person who lived their youth during that period.

Other links:
    ????? ? WordPress (WP) - ???????? ???????: Floalmamuff

view homepage
    How the Site/Lenses Works Social Media Today On Squidoo and using for a Social Networking On Squidoo

+ Reply to Thread