View Poll Results: Should the SOTW winner choose the upcoming theme?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 69.57%
  • No

7 30.43%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SOTW for Apr 16 - 22 (the wild west)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking SOTW for Apr 16 - 22 (the wild west)

Whilst listening to the DJ Extreme here, there was some country western music playing. This was enough to twist my arm to have this weeks SOTW revolve around "The Wild West".

Some ideas to get you started:
    • Clint Eastwood (Dirty Harry)
    • Whip and gun in holster
    • Horses running across a dustbowl with cactuses in the background
    • Cowboys and Indians
    • Sherrif's office
    • Wanted - Dead or Alive poster of an anime character
    So let your imagination run and enjoy!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW for Apr 16 - 22 (the wild west)

Sorry about that fell asleep with it still playing. So my music made you decide to do this weeks SOTW on Wild West. Well then go for it. Good luck guys with this one I'm not sure if I'm going to be entering it. I would though love to see the wonderful turn outs of your signature so send them in:

P.S.
    DO NOT FORGET TO UPLOAD THEM TO THE SIGNATURE GALLERY!!!!

(only used caps to bring your attention to this message.)

I would like to see everyone doing this so that way there is no confusion as to why they are not in line to be voted upon.
    I get tired of seeing Dragon Ball telling people that they were not put in the voting list because they did not follow that one rule of where to put your SOTW.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Dood... what's with all the far out themes? No offense to your choices but dood, you've got some imagination DB or whoever's picking the themes.

I'ma do this one 'cause I didn't do the last, wonder what the next theme is going to be? Something hard again? Is it going to be vertigo? Or something like astrology? That'd actually be interesting, huh I'm rambling.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Dood?? Well if you have suggestions for themes then let me know. Just am trying to give them something interesting. OR if you prefer, I can just announce themes like Summer, Winter etc.

It's not easy to always come up with interesting themes. So if you don't like my themes, we can have the winner each week decide the next theme. Deal?

Ok, so let's have the next theme astrology?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Dood?? Well if you have suggestions for themes then let me know. Just am trying to give them something interesting. OR if you prefer, I can just announce themes like Summer, Winter etc.

It's not easy to always come up with interesting themes. So if you don't like my themes, we can have the winner each week decide the next theme. Deal?

I think that's a wonderful Idea! Having the winner choose a theme. It'd give them a sense of authority, as well as be another great opportunity to see the imagination of the members on the site. And since you sometimes have trouble selecting a theme, I think this would be a perfect idea to help you out.

Oh, and astrology sounds nice.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post

You should make it hard just for the "dood" remark, . Calculus, I demand math, lol j/k.

I actually like all the different themes, but letting the winner choose would give people something to actually work towards, like wolfie said, instead of just having it displayed. Make em feel special, well more special, hur hur.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, man, I'm really sorry, I wasn't saying that your choices were bad I was just saying that they were bizarre.

Dood is how I prefer to say it, the real spelling, and by connection the meaning, is something insulting. If I misspell it I could be talking about something totally different, y'know? Like bear and bare.

And you don't have to pick astrology if you don't want to, people would just be spamming the forum with Saint Seiya sigs.. I still don't like that show. But anyway, sorry.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok heres mine ....ermmm this was kinda hard and rushed sorries >__<

lookies im a cowboi haha >__< ok change that cowgirl lol

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast