Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SOTW for Apr 23 - 29 (Gainax)

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW for Apr 23 - 29 (Gainax)

I thought SOTW's are exempt from the forum rules on the sigs, as long as they're not used as a forum sig themselves.

Here's mine.

My favorite anime mech of all time, Dix Neuf from Top wo Nerae! 2/Gunbuster 2/Diebuster.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, I just noticed an entry for the wild west one was by 118 pixels and not 115, so it might be possible the dimensions can be stretched a little, but that one on a earlier post was way too big. It was by 210 I think.

Anyways, it is ultimately up to DB if it meets requirements for the field, so I don't know.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Since DB modified my earlier post to include a link to the site rules stating sigs were 500x115 I believe he has already made his decision.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

*phew* I managed to make "something" for this week's SOTW...

GunBuster + Eva 01 + Kanti + Mahoro...LOL
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I'm just wondering, for future knowlage, could we use the pics in the animeonline.net gallery? or would that just be taking someones elses picture?? and not be permitted? just wonder for general knowlage

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    Ok I'm just wondering, for future knowlage, could we use the pics in the animeonline.net gallery? or would that just be taking someones elses picture?? and not be permitted? just wonder for general knowlage
    Do you mean, like scans and renders and stuff? Because if that's the case, then yea you can use them in sigs.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's my entry.

From FLCL ^^

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

An old signature of mine. ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast