Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: SOTW for Apr 9 - 15 (calamity)

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW for Apr 9 - 15 (calamity)

sorry for not getting it in by friday.... my bad is it too late to make the switch of sigs?

is it too late to swich these two? i like this one better than my last one

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    sorry for not getting it in by friday.... my bad is it too late to make the switch of sigs?

is it too late to swich these two? i like this one better than my last one
    Did you PM dragon ball about it? I'm sure if you do that he will switch them no problem, he just needs notice. He might not have time to visit this thread everytime he comes online. PM him just incase.

Awesome signature, by the way. It really gives off a sense of calamity and destruction. The wide eye gives emphasis on the entire meaning of the sig.. and the smoky substances all around the sig gives that 'un organized, battle' type feel to it. Great job, spin!

Newbie abc123 is off to a good start abc123's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm i like mine better ^^

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

abcdefghijkl123

i know your tryin to show that the woman is dead and its his mum or something right??.....

could u explan it plz cos i dont get it really on how its a calamity other than ones dead .........

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Did you PM dragon ball about it? I'm sure if you do that he will switch them no problem, he just needs notice. He might not have time to visit this thread everytime he comes online. PM him just incase.

Awesome signature, by the way. It really gives off a sense of calamity and destruction. The wide eye gives emphasis on the entire meaning of the sig.. and the smoky substances all around the sig gives that 'un organized, battle' type feel to it. Great job, spin!
    Yea i just PMed him thanks white wolf for the compliments

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijkl123 View Post
    hmm i like mine better ^^
    I must say I agree with Equinn. I don't understand how that signature emphasizes the topic "Calamity". To quote:

Your sig MUST show the actual unfortunate event.
    Your signature only shows Ed and Al hugging their mother. The fire in the background and on the sides of the border look like a sorry attempt to add "calamity" and destruction. It looks like you just slapped it together, no problem. It's a nice sig.. but I don't see how it fits in with the topic.

@Spin Da Ish: No problem. I'm always glad to be of help.

Newbie abc123 is off to a good start abc123's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    abcdefghijkl123

i know your tryin to show that the woman is dead and its his mum or something right??.....

could u explan it plz cos i dont get it really on how its a calamity other than ones dead .........
    well their mom died and edward and alphonse tried to bring her back with alchemy but unfortunatly it failed. so im tryna explain that she is gone 4ever and nothing could bring her back other than the philosipher stone which ed and al are searchin for but not for their mom but to fix their selves back to normal.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijkl123 View Post
    well their mom died and edward and alphonse tried to bring her back with alchemy but unfortunatly it failed. so im tryna explain that she is gone 4ever and nothing could bring her back other than the philosipher stone which ed and al are searchin for but not for their mom but to fix their selves back to normal.
    Read my post. It should explain what we are trying to say. Or what I get from your sig, at least.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast