Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: SOTW Aug 6 - 12 (Vector Style)

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW Aug 6 - 12 (Vector Style)

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    Ok ppl, did chief not tell us to chat it up here and save that for later,
    Entries only please ^_^
    And if I didn’t say it then I will now, stop the idle chatter and post entries

Anyway to practice what I preach here is my Entry:

Gallery link:
    http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s.../18983/cat/510

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

*edit* OK, worked on a new entry...hopefully this is a "Vector style".^^;

Its less cluttered than my previous one.

http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/29182

..oh, here's what DB told us a while back on the postings here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball
    New: This SOTW submissions thread is ONLY for submissions by entrants. Do not post here your comments about submissions made. Once all submissions are in, and this thread closed at the end of the week, members are then free to comment in the equivalent Voting thread.

You can still use this thread to clarify ideas, give suggestions on how to get started or warn members if they haven't yet uploaded their sig to the sig gallery though. Please don't comment on work submitted just yet. Wait for the voting thread to appear.

Reason for this rule was to prevent users bumping up their post count with spammy posts.
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Aug 10, 2007 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Change of entry
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh come on guys!!! (sorry, you're making me do this, you know I just can't stand by and smile while being decried...) We were talking about the thing!!! We were not commenting on each other sigs, we were trying to find out who changes his/her submision- clarifying these things. Yes, it dragged out too long, but just trying to be polite. sheesh won't say anything ever again ~.~
    Sorry...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Oh come on guys!!! (sorry, you're making me do this, you know I just can't stand by and smile while being decried...) We were talking about the thing!!! We were not commenting on each other sigs, we were trying to find out who changes his/her submision- clarifying these things. Yes, it dragged out too long, but just trying to be polite. sheesh won't say anything ever again ~.~
    Sorry...
    First no one singled your conversation out. Sas and I simply said to stop the chit chat, end of story.

Secondly "decried" isn't a word so I have no idea what you mean by that.

Thirdly if you want me to comment on your conversation then let me say that YES you were commenting on each others sigs. Discussing each others render choice and who was going to take it (I might add it took the two of you 5 posts to say "you take it" no "you take it" ..."well ok, I will take it" not to mention other people started comment on your conversation). The whole conversation could have been done via PM as it really didn't have anything to do with the items DB said the thread could be used to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball
    You can still use this thread to clarify ideas, give suggestions on how to get started or warn members if they haven't yet uploaded their sig to the sig gallery though. Please don't comment on work submitted just yet. Wait for the voting thread to appear.
    It wasn't hard, if you didn't want to use the same render as someone just change your entry. As a rule of thumb the posts in these threads should be either entries, something that clarifies the meaning of the "theme" choice or to inform a member that their entry won't be counted since they didn't upload it to the gallery. If the posts don't add any value to the thread for any other member but the two of you, take it else where. Is that so hard a thing to ask?

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome back Sas xP

Well here is my entry

http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...=18992&cat=510

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie timmy t is off to a good start timmy t's Avatar
    Thanks
    vector style YES/NO?

don't know if i'm on the right track

but here's my entry!

Gallery Link:
    http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s.../19011/cat/510

and i remembered to upload it first

just one question :
    why when i post my sig the image is smaller?
    i'm using image size 500x115 pixels is it because of the quick upload function?

if so the what url do i use to upload from my anime online member gallery?

any help would be great

Edit by Hammer: I am unsure about the hosting service here on AO. I did approve the one in the gallery and used that link which is the proper size. I will play with the hosting here on AO and see if I can figure it out.

hi chiefblackhammer: i see you've got the experties - how did you post my sotw entry that size?
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Aug 11, 2007 at 06:37 AM. Reason: double post
    "LIVE HARD, DIE HARDER!"

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Lasura im sorry but i have to put up my Death note sig this chipmunk one sucks and up aginst sasurai and pyro and everyone
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you everyone. Voting now open at Voting: SOTW Aug 6 - 12 (Vector Style).

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5