0 0%
  • Natasha

1 6.67%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SOTW for August 17- 23 Games Consoles

Admin Cowboy Bebop is off to a good start Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Thanks

SOTW for August 17- 23 Games Consoles

This weeks theme was chosen by Sazzy "Game Consoles." I really liked the theme choice, some good entries this week.

Happy voting and thanks to everyone for participation.

-----------------------------------

SUBMISSION BY
    Sazzy

SUBMISSION BY
    equinn

SUBMISSION BY
    Shin Ryuga

SUBMISSION BY
    Spin Da Ish

SUBMISSION BY
    Ichiya Yuka

SUBMISSION BY
    Violent

SUBMISSION BY
    Natasha

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW for August 17- 23 Games Consoles

Sazzy- the WII really nice but very empty if i can say that but its effective
    Shin Ryuga -i do like the sig just i dont think kh2 is an xbox game witch put me off
    Spin Da Ish- loving the vertors!! and also the WII verynice
    Ichiya Yuka-LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! the effect usecd works soo well and pluse i love the ds LMAO
    Violent-i really liked ur sig but if u had blended some of the psp into the bg i may have voted for urs
    Natasha- its nice although ur border is off .....but i liek the sayin lol

is it bad to say i have all of these other than a ps3 thats in natasha's sig?.... XDD

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Voted for Sazzy I like text extremely in this piece its very well put for starters I wish it were more of a motion type effect since the Wii is that way but its all cool. The aurora effect was applied more nicer on the right than the left in my mind just because it got to close to the text, the background is a bit empty but that's something that could have been dealt with some minor smudging. Good job over all.

equinn I liked how you made a gamer tag heh too bad I hate xbox >;o! I don't like the controller position much it looks out of place, also I wish some of the graffiti was more around the console to represent how you felt about it instead of being around the edges ( talking about the green graffiti. Also the reason I didn't want to blend the PSP in was to have it like a death scene with the PSP being on a cold floor of a freezer with it being frozen )

Shin Ryuga your sig has a lot going on I'm just not sure if its a lot good rather more bad. I would put your focus on more one thing ( you put one giant logo of xbox 360 in the middle another render of a game I'm sure you play on the right that's on xbox 360 I assume and the console on the left way to much for one sig. )

Spin Da Ish I love simple sigs but you took it a little to far I think its too basic and doesn't say much about the wii I would have had some pen tool in there to represent some type of movement like a swirl around the wii.

Ichiya Yuka I think theres just too much stuff period. Tone down on the C4Ds and the pen tool could use a little work, it does look very techy thou I'll give you that.

Natasha its very plain and I'm guessing you just started out with gfx, for one the images are very bad as in they are many colors o.o... background is plain and could use some tuning up. Yes the border is unentered like equinn pointed out and the ps3 still has black around it. I would recommend plantrenders.net for your future images they are pre-cut images that are high quality usually. Also try and find some nice tutorial sites such as pixel2life.com to help you boost your skills.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Spin Da Ish.. i love you'r sig... it really makes me feel that the Wii is fun and stuff like all the little colored vectors or whatever they're called burst out of the right side allong with the Wii... one more thing i like how you used allot of collors for this sig...the Wii being a console made for like mostly kids.. no offence there and all i still think the Wii is great.. and i wish i had one.

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    Shin Ryuga -i do like the sig just i dont think kh2 is an xbox game witch put me off
    well i know sora didn't go with the xbox.....but i didn't have anyother pic that whould go with the overal theme of my sig.. i know it sux and stuff... i got no excuse and stuff... and i know it looks way to crowded

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Nice set of sigs this week,

It came down to Saz, Equinns and Ichiya Yuka for me. Saz I love the blue! it really made your sig stand out compared to the rest, but I agree with Equinn that it does feel a little empty (just a little ^^). Equinn, I liked the idea of using the gamer card and the splashes of grey and green - really screams out the 360. Ichiya Yuka yours was so electric! and the circle text (or radial..?) really worked in this sig hence my vote went to you, it really gave it something different.

Runners up Spin Da Ish, liked the randomness to it (colour wise) violent, doooommm...xD nice background kind of plain, but in a good way, seemings as it gives the PSP all the attention. Shin Ryuga, this sig would have been awesome if you let one of the pics stand out (matbe the x-box symbol or the xbox itself idk), like the blue to green effect! Natasha Basically the same as what Violent said, I like the idea that you were protraying though!

It's nice to see great entries and people giving it their all

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

sazzy gets the vote for nice compo.
    everyone seems to be voting for Ichiya... it's just to hectic and scattered, but the colors are nice.
    the vector brushes in spins are nice but theres no flow.
    all the others did really well too.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Admin Cowboy Bebop is off to a good start Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, another tie between Sazzy and Ichiya Yuka. This has to be the third or fourth time this has happened between you two. I'll give both the credits but once again Sazzy wins the week due to the tie breaker rules. Both very good sigs.

Thanks to everyone for voting and showing your support to those who take the time to enter and share their work.

Sazzy, you know the drill, please send me your favorite youtube clip and I will display it on the front page.

You have also both won 50 credits.

Please create a new thread titled "SOTW for August 31- September 6 (your theme here)". Please stick this thread once posted.

+ Reply to Thread