View Poll Results: Theme was "Hayashibara Megumi". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • zyta

1 4.76%
  • equinn

5 23.81%
  • fooligar

8 38.10%
  • Soshi Kitai

7 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SOTW Jan 21 - 27 (Hayashibara Megumi)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Post SOTW Jan 21 - 27 (Hayashibara Megumi)

Wow... this was the smallest turnout ever for SOTW. Must be folks getting back into the swing of work and school OR maybe the theme was too hard.

Anyway, makes our jobs of voting easier.

Total of 4 entries.

-------------------------------------------------

SUBMISSION BY zyta

SUBMISSION BY equinn

SUBMISSION BY fooligar

SUBMISSION BY Soshi Kitai

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW Jan 21 - 27 (Hayashibara Megumi)

My vote went to Eqquin, this is becauase she did a creative job of putting both real and animated?(I think) images of her into it. Nicely done with all the sigs keep it up.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i thought it was beautiful since i first laid eyes on it~! great work Soshi~!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

man been a while since i've shown my face here. anyway...

there was 2 entries that really stood out for me. there was Soshi that had very nice soft lighting to it, giving me a calm and soft feeling which worked well with the composure of the picture. i also liked how he put some nice and what i believe to be cherry blossoms in the back ground. but the text kinda ruined it for me, it just seems to stick out and disrupt the feeling in the sig.

so my vote ended up with Equinn. for the fact of her layout and contrasting the real person and the 'animated' version as well. also her blending, choice of colours and layout of text seem to all come together, especially how she was able to break the text away but still keep it with the sig. i found that very interesting.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

megumi is not an attractive woman... and the dearth of late 80s photos of her only compound the problem >_<; fooligar makes her look mildly interesting and vaguely modern. That's no easy feat.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    megumi is not an attractive woman... and the dearth of late 80s photos of her only compound the problem >_<; fooligar makes her look mildly interesting and vaguely modern. That's no easy feat.
    Thats kinda mean, but i understand what you mean. I choose Soshi Kitai because it made her look quite lovely. The design was fairly nice and it was overall a nice pic of her.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to give my vote to fooligar for, as tsu said, making her look very interesting - and somewhat good looking as well.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm...perhaps I should've gone with a different theme? But then again I did offer a chance to change it. To add, I didnt limit it to the use of actual pics of Hayashibara-san. I clearly stated that ANY of the characters that she's done can be used. *goes to check* Ah, see:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    OK...lets try something a little different. The new theme will be: Hayashibara Megumi, the famous voice actress/singer/etc. Lets learn a little something of the people that help breath life into our adored anime characters now shall we?

You can either use an actual photo of her or any character that she has played the role of. List of her major roles in TV animes and Theatrical animes are here:

Megumi Hayashibara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

*if anyone feels that this theme isnt up to par than speak up. (I kinda think that theres too much to work off of so...but I still wanna give it a try) Depending if others feel the same than I'll have fooligar (cuz he's 2nd place of last SOTW) or Dragon Ball choose an alternate theme.

~Thank you and good luck to all.
    ...but hey, whats done is done so. Anyways, fooligar gets my vote again on this SOTW. Such a unique touch. Good luck to all that have entered...all four of them. ^^; Hey, I would've entered myself but I fall right into what DB said. School and work is a pain. LOLs
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast