Closed Thread

Thread: SOTW Jan 27th-Feb 4th

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

SOTW Jan 27th-Feb 4th

Extra day is being given. To make up for not having a sig of the week last week an extra day will be given for this week. The theme for this week is Fruit Basket. So all you Fruit Basket Fans here on AO go nuts and have a blast making signatures! Remember though only 3 sigs per person.

Congradulations to the winner of last weeks SOTW SasuraiHell!

™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW Jan 27th-Feb 4th

wah congrats to sasurai. that was a really awesome sig. i'm half looking forward to fruits basket. there are a lot of characters so i guess that makes it easy.

just a quick thing. i know that i only just started in this thing but last week, there were about 10 entries into the SOTW. i dont know if this is a normal number or if it is abnormal, but it was way too many entries [said the person who put in 2]. i don't know what you can do if 10 different people enter but if a large number of them come from only a small number of people, is there something that can be done?

times ohshc watched: 2 and 5/26

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally there should only be 1 image per person, there are a large number of people who typically participate and it is a bad idea to allow multiple images.

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

Congrats to SasuraiHell. Fruits basket is a fun anime, so I hope the signatures are awesome. Keep up the good work and have fun everyone.
    Live life to the fullest and never stop.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the reason there have been allowed so many entries is because not everyone participates. So there was a disicion made by Sin when he was running it to have 3 entries. When there are more people entering the number of entries will be cut down. Just like last week there were only about 6 people entering. Participants can enter up to 3 does not mean they have to.

Here is my entry:

Now starting this Sunday You are only allowed to do one entry Chief is right. Back down to one per participant.
    Last edited by Ky-lyrra; Feb 02, 2007 at 12:50 AM.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I wasn't originally going to enter but this amazing lack of interest really doesn't do justice to what a great anime this was.

Plus Ky, not one to sound... something, but I think your sig should have a border. It kind of finishes everything and stops the eyes from leaving the image [thank you, year 9 and 10 vis com].

times ohshc watched: 2 and 5/26

Closed Thread