View Poll Results: Theme was "Winter". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Uujille

0 0%
  • Shinku no kage

7 25.00%
  • Renn

0 0%
  • Shinu

2 7.14%
  • Lasura

2 7.14%
  • equinn

0 0%
  • fooligar

5 17.86%
  • Ky-lyrra

2 7.14%
  • Alucard_ML

1 3.57%
  • DEMON SPAWN

0 0%
  • Umbriel

1 3.57%
  • Darkened_Star

2 7.14%
  • Ichigo_06

0 0%
  • Akura13

0 0%
  • Candid

2 7.14%
  • Abu Dhabi

1 3.57%
  • BrokenLover101

0 0%
  • shadowrulz

3 10.71%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SOTW Jan 7 - 13 (Winter)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool SOTW Jan 7 - 13 (Winter)

Welcome back to the first weekly voting for SOTW for 2008. Many members have been looking forward to the return of SOTW. Sorry for the delay in getting this poll up.

This theme was chosen by Shinku no kage.

Total of 18 quality submissions! Good luck with voting. Will be tough with so many entries.

Remember, there is no need to use "SOTW" in your titles. A title more suited to your sig would be the preferred. I have also seen titles with "Enjoy". Now I don't know how you expect someone to search on your sig if you use this keyword. Effort with correct titles would be much appreciated by mods AND fellow peers here.

Also a reminder that sigs MUST go in the Sig Gallery if you want to enter the SOTW. Do not put them in your personal member's gallery. I had to move Shinu's to the Sig Gallery.

Acknowledgments to 59wayz. Unfortunately your theme didn't focus around winter. Was more looking like marijuana leaves and a bong. Hmm...

Acknowledgments to Arkens. Unfortunately your sig was not in the Sig Gallery. You used imagehosting instead. Double hmm...

Thank you, and may the best work win!

-------------------------------------------------

SUBMISSION BY Uujille

SUBMISSION BY Shinku no kage

SUBMISSION BY Renn

SUBMISSION BY Shinu

SUBMISSION BY Lasura

SUBMISSION BY equinn

SUBMISSION BY fooligar

SUBMISSION BY Ky-lyrra

SUBMISSION BY Alucard_ML

SUBMISSION BY DEMON SPAWN

SUBMISSION BY Umbriel

SUBMISSION BY Darkened_Star

SUBMISSION BY Ichigo_06

SUBMISSION BY Akura13

SUBMISSION BY Candid

SUBMISSION BY Abu Dhabi

SUBMISSION BY BrokenLover101

SUBMISSION BY shadowrulz

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW Jan 7 - 13 (Winter)

I'm always after nice crisp graphics and so I was able to reduce quite a number of entries this week.

I like the touches Darkened_Star made with the snow on their heads and the blurred snow falling. fooligar also was a keen contender and so too Akura13. But Akura13's text was not so easy to read and bad choice of font.

Ky-lyrra's was cute and totally different feel to the general line-up of sigs we see each week. It was a nice change.

Ultimately I voted for Darkened_Star.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Ultimately it was a hard choice between Shinku's and Fooli's. Shinku's was very well done with the render perspective with the snowflake, to me it looks as though she is controlling it. Fooli's is great as always and using a different color then the usual norm with the snow is a unique aspec of it that first caught my eye. Next the word "ouch" written cleverly on the dude's arm with a slight blur adds something to it that i can't name.

In the end i ended the choice with the best way possible for choosing between to problems. I flipped a coin and it landed with Fooli's.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i really thought Shiku's was too cute! and Equinn's was so simple and pretty! it was a super hard choice!

but in the end, i voted for Ky-lyrra~! since her sig was so simple and happy, which inspired my sig!

great work everyone~!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Abu Dhabi For This Useful Post:

Ky-lyrra (Jan 14, 2008)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

ky-lyrra's signature wins my vote. It's original, to the point and executed rather well.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

wow it came close with fooligar,lasura and equinn.

but i voted for lasu!!!!!!!!

I love the color and texture so go go you^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yeah, Bye.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

So many entries, Had a hard time picking one lol.Anyway i went with Darkened_Star's entry .The snow on there heads and the snow in the background did it for me and the text tied every thing together nicely i thought.A close second was Shinku's sig.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Wooow this is an awsome thread! All siggs are cool... creative people around here ^_^. I wanna try and make a SOTW too sometime, is that possible? =3, sorry... kinda newb in this section lol XD (Don't know if I have to be a special/otaku/mod member to be able to upload and stuff ^_^")

*Votes: Shinku no Kage*

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast