View Poll Results: Theme was "Maids". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ky-lyrra

9 23.08%
  • Shinku no kage

0 0%
  • _gwenibe_

14 35.90%
  • HolderOfTheDarkChalice

1 2.56%
  • Lasura

1 2.56%
  • Abu Dhabi

2 5.13%
  • DEMON SPAWN

0 0%
  • equinn

2 5.13%
  • fueledpunk69

1 2.56%
  • SasuraiHell

9 23.08%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: SOTW for Jun 11 - 17 (maids)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW for Jun 11 - 17 (maids)

I'm not going to reset the voting as it would not be fair to those members who submitted their sig's on time and in the right gallery. Those who missed out on votes due to their late additions, hopefully will next time round submit to the right gallery and on time.

Thanks.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I swear if I see anymore spam in here (and yes I deleted them)
    Stop whining.

Sasurai, you would have had a helluva lot more votes if you just would have entered it in the gallery. NO EXCUSES.

Shin-kun, yours is nice, but I'm afraid it has a little too much soft touch to it. It almost makes it look blurry, and not clear. Not neat. And the design in the background? Mind giving an explination for it? It looks like you just plotted it there.

Ky-lyrra, I must agree with Sasurai. It just seems too busy, and looks like a tornado passed by your house and distracted your hand-eye coordination with the mouse and screen.

Chris, I cannot see anything. Are we trying to de-code something? I mean honestly, it appears as if someone stepped on a bee nest and they went flying every which direction. Too much detail.

Abu, maybe you should consider making a border for your sigs. That would have been the icing on the cake.

Gwenibe, yours would have gotten my vote if it weren't for Sas' late entry.

Yeh, the truth hurts people.
    Get over it, and learn.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

a border? huh... that's sounds all new fangled and such! haha! jk...

i don't know... i never really know how to do borders... but i suppose i could give it a try!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Stop whining.

Sasurai, you would have had a helluva lot more votes if you just would have entered it in the gallery. NO EXCUSES.

Shin-kun, yours is nice, but I'm afraid it has a little too much soft touch to it. It almost makes it look blurry, and not clear. Not neat. And the design in the background? Mind giving an explination for it? It looks like you just plotted it there.

Ky-lyrra, I must agree with Sasurai. It just seems too busy, and looks like a tornado passed by your house and distracted your hand-eye coordination with the mouse and screen.

Chris, I cannot see anything. Are we trying to de-code something? I mean honestly, it appears as if someone stepped on a bee nest and they went flying every which direction. Too much detail.

Abu, maybe you should consider making a border for your sigs. That would have been the icing on the cake.

Gwenibe, yours would have gotten my vote if it weren't for Sas' late entry.

Yeh, the truth hurts people.
    Get over it, and learn.
    You think it is ok for people to just come in here and spam to their hearts content, that it is "whining" when a mod has to clean it up and tell people that what they are doing is against the rules? Especially when YOU were one of the ones doing it. Someone who calls those who don't follow the rules "noobs" in their sig. When if I had issued you an infraction for each of your spammed posts instead of just deleting them it would have put you in the "banned" group? I will keep that in mind and won't be so nice next time. And remember no "whining".

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    You think it is ok for people to just come in here and spam to their hearts content, that it is "whining" when a mod has to clean it up and tell people that what they are doing is against the rules? Especially when YOU were one of the ones doing it. Someone who calls those who don't follow the rules "noobs" in their sig. When if I had issued you an infraction for each of your spammed posts instead of just deleting them it would have put you in the "banned" group? I will keep that in mind and won't be so nice next time. And remember no "whining".
    I tip my hat to you sir.

*votes for Sasurai* You're sig is the best of the bunch, just remember to submit it on time next time.

Newbie fueledpunk69 may be famous one day fueledpunk69 may be famous one day fueledpunk69's Avatar
    Thanks

i feel realy down.....lol.... no one voted for my sig or even said anything about it... i know it isnt much compared to some other sigs.. but if sumone would give me some pointers or something... that would make me feel better..lol

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpunk69 View Post
    i feel realy down.....lol.... no one voted for my sig or even said anything about it... i know it isnt much compared to some other sigs.. but if sumone would give me some pointers or something... that would make me feel better..lol

Yours isn't bad at all, SasuraiHell's signature is just better.

Newbie fueledpunk69 may be famous one day fueledpunk69 may be famous one day fueledpunk69's Avatar
    Thanks

lol..
    ya i know...... but i realy feel that kl worked harder in his sig...... but beats me

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast