+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SOTW for June 2 - 8 (Studio Ghibli Films)

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

SOTW for June 2 - 8 (Studio Ghibli Films)

OK, for the new SOTW theme I guess I'll go with Studio Ghibli since all the themes I've had planned have been done recently. But I'm going to throw in a little catch, I'm limiting it to only the FILMS by Ghibli, none of the TV series, etc. Here is a link to Wikipedia, you can only use the titles mentioned in "Films" under the "Works" section which is all conveniently put into a box for easy finding and viewing.

Studio Ghibli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

*I do ask that people try and avoid doing "Ghost in the Shell 2". I do realize it is in the list but I'd like to stick with the more original works of Ghibli. Just putting that out there.

:NOTE:
    READ THE THEME AND THE RULES OVER CAREFULLY!! I AM TIRED OF SEEING PEOPLE IGNORE THE RULES AND/OR NOT HAVE THE CORRECT THEME. IF I CATCH ANYONE THAN I WILL NOT HESITATE IN HANDING OUT INFRACTIONS!! I WILL ONLY MAKE EXCEPTIONS FOR FIRST TIME ENTRIES!!! SO READ THE RULES OVER CAREFULLY!!! JUST SO THAT NO ONE HAS AN EXCUSE, THE RULES ARE:

500 x 115 pixels, 200kb OR 400 x 130 pixels, 200kb

~Good luck
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Jun 01, 2008 at 03:06 PM.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW for June 2 - 8 (Studio Ghibli Films)

When I think Ghibli I think Miyazaki.. not GITS. I didn't even know that they were involved with the production of that sucky sequel.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Gahh Ghibli... Never liked any of thier films. I DID like Ghost in the shell but seeing that i cant do it :S io may stay out of this one. Honestly i dont know why some people loved "spirited away" and such. Ugh, well if i have time and im bored i guess i'll make one but in the mean time, imma stay away from this one =/

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

@Spin Da Ish: I didnt say that you "cant" use G.I.S, I just said I "prefer" not to see it. But feel free to use it if none of the other Ghibli films get your creativity going.

~

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    @Spin Da Ish: I didnt say that you "cant" use G.I.S, I just said I "prefer" not to see it. But feel free to use it if none of the other Ghibli films get your creativity going.

~
    O.O ohhhhh, ok :P, saorry if you dont prefer it but the only one i can think of that may get me to acntually do a sig is G.I.S :P ty Shinku

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Hmmmm. . . It's been a while since I've been on. I guess now's as good a time as any to get back in the swing of things. And I can do Miyazaki! Yay! Now to come up with an idea.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks

Hmmmm...I guess that maybe I should've gone with a different theme, the turn out is pretty bad as of now...just one entry, two counting mine. -_-;;

Message - Anime Online Gallery

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast