+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SOTW for Mar 12th - 19th (school)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW for Mar 12th - 19th (school)

I actually like your colour and image. Nice and crisp and strong. A pity he is sidewards.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I have really tried to do more images with realistic backgrounds as I am bored with brushes and the C4D/smudging is starting to really get over used...not that I have ever been good with that style and no offense to anyone that uses it. This was a great theme for that realism and I hope I did well!

Gallery Link: http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s.../15162/cat/510

For reference I and many others have issues with using the IMG tag and the links for those images in the gallery which is why I posted the Gallery link.

P.S. Pardon me if the Japanese is a bit off...I don't speak it so...you know!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, it looks great chief. And if that character is from bible black you win in my book, lol. Also, this topic is better suited with realistic backgrounds, as you said. Nice work.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Well....no one said the character couldn't come from a Hentai series...as long as she is still clothed right? Also for those who don't know Kaori was a student and then became a teacher in Bible Black...not that I have seen the series

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

lol. yeah, of course not, hahahahahah. Ah man, I love this sig now, . It's also well done, so that's two things that make it great. Great job chief.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice sig chiefblackhammer! A really typical classroom setting. Great.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

yay! I now have time to enter XD

http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...=15184&cat=510

Why not use one of my favourite animes? Very quickly done ^^"

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...=15186&cat=510

Rave Dear wanted to know why I didn't do S.O.T.W more of the time. So I whipped this up~

Hammer I like your signatures, I have a question. The Green broad: Did it come with Picture you, or did you add it with PhotoShop?

Cause thats very spiffy if you added it yourself.

@_gwenibe_: No worries we know you can do way better then that. But its still cute. ^.~

@equinn: I like the set up~ =O Your getting better!!

@Naruto(Number): I like your sig. Very will made!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast