View Poll Results: Theme was "High School Years." Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • equinn

1 5.56%
  • shadowrulz

0 0%
  • anime_8000

0 0%
  • zyta

3 16.67%
  • Abu Dhabi

0 0%
  • _gwenibe_

5 27.78%
  • Shinku no kage

8 44.44%
  • homunculous

1 5.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SOTW for Mar 24 - 30 (High School Years)

Admin Cowboy Bebop is off to a good start Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up SOTW for Mar 24 - 30 (High School Years)

This weeks theme was chosen by Sazzy, "High School Years". Great theme as some of the greatest memories in one's life come during those precious 4 high school years.

Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry and thank you all for following the rules and making it easy on us.

Total of 8 submissions.

Good luck all!

--------------------------------------

SUBMISSION BY
    equinn

SUBMISSION BY
    shadowrulz

SUBMISSION BY
    anime_8000

SUBMISSION BY
    zyta

SUBMISSION BY
    Abu Dhabi

SUBMISSION BY
    _gwenibe_

SUBMISSION BY
    Shinku no kage

SUBMISSION BY
    homunculous

Last edited by Dragon Ball; Mar 31, 2008 at 03:05 AM. Reason: incorrect spelling for _gwenibe_

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: SOTW for Mar 24 - 30 (High School Years)

I voted for Shinku no Kage's. It seemed to be the best description of high school life I saw. Also, I really like the slightly blurred effect on the entire sig. Great Job.

Runner up had to be, Gwenibe. Of course, I feel the same way. . . it was just a little too . . . pink for me.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

I voted for Shinku. The blur effect was nice, as said above. Like summer... or summer slacking. Ah, good times, good times.

Zyta's is very pretty... But it doesn't say much about highschool. But damn, is it pretty... Pretty... Gwenibe's... Yeah, yours was too pink.

Many of the others were nice too, but by looking at them... You really can't tell what the whole theme is.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i also voted for Shinku! that was one of my favorite things to do in high school, so yeah!

i liked Gwenibe's too (also something i did a lot during class) but i think you could have jazzed up the background a little more! love the pink though~

but yeah, a lot of the sigs didn't really pertain to the theme, school uniforms don't really say "high school" they say "anime"; in my opinion at least.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, school days are some of the best in your life. For school children out there, enjoy your youth and keep your dreams alive. Don't let others tell you "you cannot".

I had to go for _gwenibe_ only because it reminded me of my school days and the same desks were used in my classroom.

Thanks for a nice theme.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I gave my vote to gwen here. It seems extremely simple for something that gwen did but thats what I like about it and it also really fits into the theme. Talking about simplicity, Abu's sig has a nice simple touch to it. Its just a screenshot with light effect and text to it but its fun to look at.(Poor Hiyori, LOL) zyta's sig was my second choice....well, I really liked it the most out of all the entries this week but I figured that gwen's fit the theme more. But I gotta say zyta, beautiful, just beautiful.

~Good luck to all
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I voted for gwenibe. Her or his (i don't know gwen's gender) siggy reminds me of when i was in High School. I would just lay my head on the desk mostly because most of my classes were boring as going to church on Sundays. lol.

The overlay looks pretty cool as well as the font you used on the desk.

Newbie Hellsing is off to a good start
    Thanks

Tough call, but I voted for gwenibe. It reminds me of the boredom that I often felt attending class in high school. I think we've all experienced that. Good job everyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast