+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: SOTW for Mar 26th - Apr 1st (3 colours)

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW for Mar 26th - Apr 1st (3 colours)

just got GIMP >.< and I wanna try so ... here's mine...

it's a lil small is there a min size?
    and how am I supposed to enter this in the gallery?!?

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... Well this is my entry. It's a lot better then my last entry, so I'm improving. ^_^

Last edited by Darkened_Star; Mar 29, 2007 at 02:34 PM.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

OOO dear me i might not enter this one Flawed's sig is amazing i dont think i am good enough to compete
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i hope mine could enter XD i only used three colors in it..
    my entry

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco View Post
    I love the colors, but it;s small... I still like it though. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

Pink I like the stars, and yes I can see through them.

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post

KOS-MOS is my favorite character from Xenosaga, she looks emo in the full, colored render, hehe.
    Right now yours is my favorite. I love the colors, and it seems dark.^_^

@ deftbeat: I looked at it. I love the picture you used and the colors though I think there's more than three. ^_^
    Last edited by Darkened_Star; Mar 28, 2007 at 06:45 AM.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    Here's mine.. I feel bad 'caused I made a black and white too, it's okay though.

KOS-MOS is my favorite character from Xenosaga, she looks emo in the full, colored render, hehe.

Oh.. Edit: I did only use three colors... the orange kind of color of her eyes, the red, and the purple.. black, white, and gray aren't colors.. just in case.. I totally don't mean you guys aren't all there upstairs, but just in case.. hehe.
    Begin Hammer’s Science Lesson 101

You shouldn’t believe everything you are taught in your school’s art class. Color is defined by science and physics so if you want to be “technical” they are classified as colors and yet not colors. Confusing yes? I will try to be simple in the explanation. White, Black and Grey “designate color perceived to have zero saturation and therefore no hue thus, refracting light without spectral color separation.”

Normal color is defined by the ability of the object to reflect light on a spectrum that the human mind and the eyes can perceive. “Blue” reflects all light waves on the designated “blue” spectrum. Given white, black and grey do not reflect a singular span of light waves on the light spectrum which human’s can perceive most consider them to not be “colors.” However that doesn’t necessarily mean they aren’t classified as “colors” in the scientific world. Since they are technically anti-colors to humans they are considered Achromatic colors. Which is from the greek words meaning “without” and “color” but it is still a color classification in the scientific community.

So there you have it, they are considered both colors and yet not colors!

End Hammer’s Science Lesson 101

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

What Can I say. I feel Chicken right now. Seems like this weeks going to be hard. I may not enter, but I figure I'll add mine. v.v ahh!!~

http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...=15497&cat=510
    =O I see I could have used didn't colors now thou~ Not just 3 colors, but shading as well~

I really like all of them. Lets see who else Joins the Run~

@Hammer: Oi~ About that science thing (...) Is black && White a color or not?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends on how you want to look at it, is something that doesn’t refract light on spectral color separation that we can perceive a color to you or is it not a color? I think it is all how you want to look at it. Personally I believe that they are colors and we just cannot perceive them, that what we see as “white, grey and black” is really an infinite span of colors we simply cannot differentiate with our mind. Someone else may say they simply are not colors. The fact is science cannot prove the fact one way or another so it is left up to us to decide for our selves! Thus for this contest I think it should be said that it is up to the person submitting the entry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast