View Poll Results: Theme was "Spice and Wolf". Who show's the best talent this week?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shinku no kage

5 16.13%
  • equinn

2 6.45%
  • Sazzy

0 0%
  • anime_8000

2 6.45%
  • Renn

1 3.23%
  • fooligar

5 16.13%
  • kittypurrrrfect

12 38.71%
  • SasuraiHell

2 6.45%
  • homunculous

1 3.23%
  • iluvmyloser

1 3.23%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SOTW for Mar 31 - April 6 (Spice and wolf)

Admin Cowboy Bebop is off to a good start Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Thanks

SOTW for Mar 31 - April 6 (Spice and wolf)

This weeks theme was chosen by Zyta, "Spice and wolf." The theme appears to have inspired some really great entries, fine job everyone.

Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry and I suspect that the competition will be a real close one this week.

Total of 10 submissions.

Good luck all!

--------------------------------------

SUBMISSION BY
    Shinku no kage

SUBMISSION BY
    equinn

SUBMISSION BY
    Sazzy

SUBMISSION BY
    anime_8000

SUBMISSION BY
    Renn

SUBMISSION BY
    fooligar

SUBMISSION BY
    kittypurrrrfect

SUBMISSION BY
    SasuraiHell

SUBMISSION BY
    homunculous

SUBMISSION BY
    iluvmyloser

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW for Mar 31 - April 6 (Spice and wolf)

Shinku's is sexy. I love the color scheme... But the image is a little too... I don't know, plain? Try to make it "busier". Ooh, equinn, yours is pretty... But it's lacking something... Substance? Maybe it's the color scheme. Yeah. Lack of variety. I like the blending effects in Sazzy's, but the grain on her face sort of killed it for me. anime_8000's color scheme didn't go too well together for me... I love fooligar's effects... Always pretty... But I think it needs a border. Same with you, Renn. And the graininess of your image is actually detrimental to its quality... Crimaney, kittypurrrrfect, I love the 3D effects and everything! What program did you use? Simple, but it makes the viewer... what's the word... It's initiating, stimulating, and it's not too busy, either. Oh, and the border, perfect... SasuraiHell, the effects are pleasing, but a robin's egg blue would've gone better than that light fuschia-ish shade in my eyes. homunculous's is a bit too plain. I like the idea, but develop it. I'm actually quite fond of iluvmyloser's. I don't know why. I guess it's the use of pink stuffs and indigo sparkles. But it's lacking dimension...

I'm gonna have to go with kitty's, but I genuinely liked every entry in here.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    SasuraiHell, the effects are pleasing, but a robin's egg blue would've gone better than that light fuschia-ish shade in my eyes.
    NO WAY! ^^ I went with SasuraiHell! ^^

I love his better since it has the right texture to me, I love the effect he did in it (The grass! I LOVE THE GRASS IN IT) , and everything else is lovely. ^^ To me nothings wrong with it or anything. ^^ It's AWESOME! XD

My second choice would have been kittypurrrrfect. It is real LOVELY! The apples, the other effects, EVERYTHING FITS PERFECTLY! XD Even that 3D effect as well! Nu. ^^

Oh well but hands down I still go with SasuraiHell so YAH HIM! XD

Good luck to all and hope any will win! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Wow! They were all great entries this time!

I voted for Anime_8000. I saw it and it stood out the most to me. It's really cute too! ^.^

kittypurrrfect and Equinn were my runnerups. Both were also very cute, although I think it was a little too overdone with the effects.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Gave my vote to Sasu. Overall I think it was very unique and original.

Saz, fooligar, and kittypurrrrfect's entries were a close second. Saz's unique B&W touch works rather well overall. fooligar just has an amazing BG and kittypurrrrfect's is...well, I just think its "sexy". XD

Creds to Renn for the simple yet lovely sig. I cant wait to see her improve even more in the future.

~good luck to all
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    NO WAY! ^^ I went with SasuraiHell! ^^

I love his better since it has the right texture to me, I love the effect he did in it (The grass! I LOVE THE GRASS IN IT) , and everything else is lovely. ^^ To me nothings wrong with it or anything. ^^ It's AWESOME! XD
    Yes, I admit, I did like Sasurai's texture a little better than kitty's effects... And I did fall in love with that one's grass, too... But really, the fuschia killed it for me. Colors like that give me headaches for some reason...

This is actually the most difficult SOTW I've seen... Difficult, as in voting. If I could give votes to multiple people then I'd've given votes to pretty much everyone.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I admit, I did like Sasurai's texture a little better than kitty's effects... And I did fall in love with that one's grass, too... But really, the fuschia killed it for me. Colors like that give me headaches for some reason...

This is actually the most difficult SOTW I've seen... Difficult, as in voting. If I could give votes to multiple people then I'd've given votes to pretty much everyone.
    Ah I see......... ^^ Oh well you have your opinions and reasons as I have mine. LOL ^^

And ya. If I could give multiple votes I would have voted for almost everyone for their astonishing WORK! XD Since I can tell they did so much work for this SOTW. ^^ It makes me happy looking over these SOTW entries! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku kittypurrrrfect is off to a good start kittypurrrrfect's Avatar
    Thanks
    Crimaney, kittypurrrrfect, I love the 3D effects and everything! What program did you use? Simple, but it makes the viewer... what's the word... It's initiating, stimulating, and it's not too busy, either. Oh, and the border, perfect...
    wow is all i gotta say to that... thats one of the best comments ever. thank you so much.
    and the program i used was PS CS2
    thanks for the vote!

well i voted for fooligar, i liked the bg alot.
    my runner up would be anime_8000 for the awesome golden background and Shinku no kage for the simple yet very sexy siggy~
    everyone did a awesome job! i give my cheers and love to those that submited signatures for the first time and stuff great job guys!
    Last edited by Sazzy; Apr 07, 2008 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Double posting

~Kawai Neko~ かわいネコ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast