View Poll Results: Theme was "Spice and Wolf". Who show's the best talent this week?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shinku no kage

5 16.13%
  • equinn

2 6.45%
  • Sazzy

0 0%
  • anime_8000

2 6.45%
  • Renn

1 3.23%
  • fooligar

5 16.13%
  • kittypurrrrfect

12 38.71%
  • SasuraiHell

2 6.45%
  • homunculous

1 3.23%
  • iluvmyloser

1 3.23%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SOTW for Mar 31 - April 6 (Spice and wolf)

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW for Mar 31 - April 6 (Spice and wolf)

But I think it needs a border. Same with you, Renn. And the graininess of your image is actually detrimental to its quality... Crimaney,
    Yes i still think mine was a little plain but it was fun doing this. I had a little trouble with the image. Thank you for telling me what i needed. This helps me alot. Well i say good luck to everyone.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kittypurrrrfect View Post
    wow is all i gotta say to that... thats one of the best comments ever. thank you so much.
    and the program i used was PS CS2
    thanks for the vote!

my runner up would be anime_8000 for the awesome golden background
    I was really going for the brown background but I guess gold isn't bad either.But I had to vote for fooligar the background effects just simply amazed me.
    My runner-ups were: Shinku no Kage and Equinn they both had a calm feeling to them.
    Last edited by anime_8000; Apr 09, 2008 at 05:41 AM.

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I've finally figured out what didn't click with me on fooligar's entry!

The bg is awesome, as always... Same with the random eye... I'd pay to have a shirt designed by him with the same style. Definitely could've won my vote on a coin toss between kitty's if Holo wasn't placed almost directly in the center of the image... Move her to the right a little more... It makes, err, elongated? rectangualar images more exciting if the subject isn't placed directly in the center.

Alright, I haven't been a member for a long time, but of all the SOTWs I've seen, I think this one caused the most widespread and intense nosebleeds among the community. ...Or is that another one of my misjudgements and/or delusions? Yes, I guess there really are only two entries that'd do something like that, but still...
    Last edited by abby724; Apr 08, 2008 at 10:53 PM.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku kittypurrrrfect is off to a good start kittypurrrrfect's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    Yes, I've finally figured out what didn't click with me on fooligar's entry!

The bg is awesome, as always... Same with the random eye... I'd pay to have a shirt designed by him with the same style. Definitely could've won my vote on a coin toss between kitty's if Holo wasn't placed almost directly in the center of the image... Move her to the right a little more... It makes, err, elongated? rectangualar images more exciting if the subject isn't placed directly in the center.

Alright, I haven't been a member for a long time, but of all the SOTWs I've seen, I think this one caused the most widespread and intense nosebleeds among the community. ...Or is that another one of my misjudgements and/or delusions? Yes, I guess there really are only two entries that'd do something like that, but still...
    i agree that it makes her look elongated ~.~ but i had no choice >.>;; the rest of the picture is rather erm how to do i put this... "adult" in a way. haha anyway, i tried to move her to the side but then it looked bad in my eyes. thanks for the advice ill make sure to keep that in mind about the rectanglar images, cause i agree fully

~Kawai Neko~ かわいネコ

Newbie shatterednight is off to a good start shatterednight's Avatar
    Thanks

poo of course i miss a very cool theme ~.~ stupid school.
    anyway i voted for Kittypurrrrfect cause its just so dang >.> sexy lol and very well done.
    my runner up is Shinku no kage cause again its sexy and very clean and well done
    everyone did a great job!
    Happy siggy for a happy me~

Like my signature? tell me what u think, since im new to the whole creating signatures and avatars feedback is very welcome~

Newbie kumabear76 is off to a good start kumabear76's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm pretty gonna get the hell beat outt ame for this, but even though I'm Kitty's husband, I voted for Equinn. I like Kitty's alot, her detail and creativity is refreshing. I did notice though that 3 entries all used the same base piccy. Equinn's just kinda pulled it off better. Horo's is nice, but blinding with the golden background. LOL I kinda had to squint to look at it. All entries were fantastic, though! Keep up the good work.

Otaku kittypurrrrfect is off to a good start kittypurrrrfect's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kumabear76 View Post
    Well, I'm pretty gonna get the hell beat outt ame for this, but even though I'm Kitty's husband, I voted for Equinn. I like Kitty's alot, her detail and creativity is refreshing. I did notice though that 3 entries all used the same base piccy. Equinn's just kinda pulled it off better. Horo's is nice, but blinding with the golden background. LOL I kinda had to squint to look at it. All entries were fantastic, though! Keep up the good work.
    *sulk* poo on u Kuma~

lol its ok :P i dont mind really. cause everyone did a fantastic job. and they deserve a vote
    >.> but u will get it later....

~Kawai Neko~ かわいネコ

Admin Cowboy Bebop is off to a good start Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Thanks

Congratulations kittypurrrrfect for winning this week's SOTW competition. Another fantastic turnout in terms of voting and 12 votes makes kittypurrrrfect the winner. Thanks to everyone for voting and showing your support to those who take the time to enter and share their work.

As winner you can choose:

* Upcoming SOTW theme
    * Choose a YouTube video to place on the front page. (Please PM it to me)

You have also won 50 credits.

Please create a new thread titled "SOTW for April 14- April 20 (your theme here)". Please stick this thread once posted.

Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast