Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SOTW for May 7 - 13 (Fantasy)

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW for May 7 - 13 (Fantasy)

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    It's an animated fantasy movie which came out in '92. It was really cute. Here's a link to some still pics of the movie if you're thinking of making a signature out of it. Have fun

Ferngully Pictures
    ooohhh... y couldn't i find those pics when i was looking for them! y! and it has the main pic that i was looking for, the pic of the guy air surfing on the leaf.. oh well.. i'll keep that site in case i might want to make another sig some other time out of fun..

p.s thx White Wolf for the site.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101 View Post
    ooohhh... y couldn't i find those pics when i was looking for them! y! and it has the main pic that i was looking for, the pic of the guy air surfing on the leaf.. oh well.. i'll keep that site in case i might want to make another sig some other time out of fun..

p.s thx White Wolf for the site.
    Well since you DID want to do it, you could always still conjure something up and choose one of the two to enter. You could ask DB to switch the sigs if you'd like. You are not allowed to enter more than one submission for the SOTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball
    Sorry, only 1 submission per person. Just choose your best sig and don't forget to have your final submission placed into the Sig gallery.
    It's up to you. And you're very welcome.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like im making a apperance after not being in the SOTW for a while well here is my entry
    ------------------------
    http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...=16344&cat=510

..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Holy cow......that looks seriously sweet and shiny. Great job there Naruto ^^

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry it took so long
    i have HUGE tests tomorrow so i sorta rushed this.
    practiced lighting..,. seems like it isn't my style rofl

GL everyone else

Thanks

OH. You didn't do Ferngully.. Ah well, it's a nice signature anyway. It seems a fantasy of many men is to be surrounded by beautiful, half-naked women, where as a fantasy for most women is to become beautiful women themselves, and be able to eat as much chocolate as they want with out gaining weight.

The text is a little hard to see because the color blends in with that of the background's. So you might want to change it to a lighter color.

Great work.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    OH. You didn't do Ferngully.. Ah well, it's a nice signature anyway. It seems a fantasy of many men is to be surrounded by beautiful, half-naked women, where as a fantasy for most women is to become beautiful women themselves, and be able to eat as much chocolate as they want with out gaining weight.

The text is a little hard to see because the color blends in with that of the background's. So you might want to change it to a lighter color.

Great work.
    yea i'm gonna have to work on it tomorrow cuz i have a HUGE test tomorrow and i need to study. sorry if it looks bad. Oh and i'll try to amke a ferngully sig...TRY!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    yea i'm gonna have to work on it tomorrow cuz i have a HUGE test tomorrow and i need to study. sorry if it looks bad. Oh and i'll try to amke a ferngully sig...TRY!
    Lol, you don't have to if you don't have the time or don't want to. I know how congested life can get. The signature you made was fine, all it needs is a little fixing the text color so that it may show with the background.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast