Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SOTW for May 7 - 13 (Fantasy)

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW for May 7 - 13 (Fantasy)

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Well since you DID want to do it, you could always still conjure something up and choose one of the two to enter. You could ask DB to switch the sigs if you'd like. You are not allowed to enter more than one submission for the SOTW.

It's up to you. And you're very welcome.
    nah, i don't have enough time to make another one, so i'll just stick with this. it not a bad sig anyway but the rest of the sigs that i just saw in this comp are looking great. still hoping if somebody is goin to make a ferngully sig thou.. but if not then meh..

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry guys... I haven't made any new sigs lately and really don't have time too. So I probably won't enter this one either. I like what I'm seeing so far from everyone though. Good luck to all that enter, and I look forward to casting my vote. ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

It would have been nice to see a fairy sig but The fantasy theme im sure what came to peoples mind was Final fantasy or a Persons fantasy like love or somthin like that. unlike my own sig. which is kind of magical and majestic fantasy as opposed to other re-iterations on the fantasy theme
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I was thinking a siggy with just Tinker Bell and the words I Believe in Fairies
    would have been nice ... but I'm not trying out ... not at that level yet lol >.<

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

heres mine

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    Sorry guys... I haven't made any new sigs lately and really don't have time too. So I probably won't enter this one either. I like what I'm seeing so far from everyone though. Good luck to all that enter, and I look forward to casting my vote. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    It would have been nice to see a fairy sig but The fantasy theme im sure what came to peoples mind was Final fantasy or a Persons fantasy like love or somthin like that. unlike my own sig. which is kind of magical and majestic fantasy as opposed to other re-iterations on the fantasy theme
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    I was thinking a siggy with just Tinker Bell and the words I Believe in Fairies
    would have been nice ... but I'm not trying out ... not at that level yet lol >.<
    This thread is made for users to post their entries. There are other threads for discussing things.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Thought I might give this one a try:

Oh and heres the link:
    http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...=16361&cat=510

^__^ btw nice pick of theme Reese!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW! cool dino sig
    Ok so i fanally had some time to make another sig and yea. I went with white wolf's idea. ferngully.

hope it doesn't looked rushed... even though it is

i would like to use this sig instead of my last on ei thats ok DB

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast