Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: SOTW Themes

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW Themes

no lets not do flowers im not fond of that idea at all not one bit
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

free style ( anything u want)
    real life images
    all the same anime ( but have diff pics)
    realy anything

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post

Please list your suggestions in this thread and some ideas to help boost or sell your suggested theme. Do not just post a 1 word suggestion. Please give reasons as to why you would like to see this theme appear in the upcoming SOTW.
    Pretty please guys. He asked nicely, . Don't just list them, give a good reason or idea as to how it could go or something. It doesn't have to be a materpiece of literature, but give something to sell the idea to the winners.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    no lets not do flowers im not fond of that idea at all not one bit
    Oho. How intimidating your post is.

-How about, Simplicity?
    Oddly enough, that word makes me think about nature; however that was an idea I alread posted in this thread.
    Simplicity being a raindrop on a rose [in black & white], or a close up of the texture of the road. An individual in a crowd on the streets of NY, holding an umbrella or something. [Again, it could be in Black and White.]

Black and White is simple.
    I like this idea, whoever announced it first.

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

I think devil may cry would make a great theme

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DEMON SPAWN View Post
    I think devil may cry would make a great theme
    What is Devil Cry?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    What is Devil Cry?
    Devil May Cry is a video game series. I think there is four out, but I could be wrong on that. Here's a link to info on the first one, with some links to the others.

Devil May Cry

I'm not really for specific series for the theme. IMO a specific theme such as that should be tied into a general theme, no? At least with gainax, it gave a variety of series to choose from, if we do just one series, it might seem a little repetitive with the renders used and would lack diversity. Unless everyone would be willing, which I don't mind. After all, it's up to the winner, so I respect their wishes to try stuff out.

Back to suggesting...
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm not sure if this one has been put down. anywho what does ppl think about having a theme about what is most important to u. like u make a sig of whatever u think is the most important thing in the world. it can be anything like a passion, family, etc.

i guess its a bit broad but i think it would be interesting, might be able to put some 'feeling' into the sig. well just a thought.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast