View Poll Results: Theme was "calamity". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • deftbeat

3 10.34%
  • abcdefghijkl123

2 6.90%
  • Spin Da Ish

3 10.34%
  • Shinku no kage

0 0%
  • Naruto1988

0 0%
  • Sazuka

13 44.83%
  • Ky-lyrra

0 0%
  • rave dude

2 6.90%
  • Rave_Grip

1 3.45%
  • DEMON SPAWN

0 0%
  • chiefblackhammer

1 3.45%
  • Darkened_Star

3 10.34%
  • equinn

1 3.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Voting: SOTW Apr 9 - 15 (calamity)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Voting: SOTW Apr 9 - 15 (calamity)

The theme for this SOTW was "calamity" in your signatures. That is, trying to create a signature with some disastrous event or misfortune.

A total of 14 submissions. Voting will close on Sunday. Remember your signature image should have a maximum size of 500 (width) x 115 (height) pixels. Equinn, your sig was larger than this but I will let it slide this week.

SOTW is really starting to get popular which is nice to see. It's also good to see a lot of discussion between members in each SOTW thread.

Acknowledgments to Shirahime Syo (new member with 1 post). Unfortunately your signature was not uploaded to the sig gallery. Please remember to submit your final work to the signatures gallery.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------

SUBMISSION BY deftbeat

SUBMISSION BY abcdefghijkl123

SUBMISSION BY Spin Da Ish

SUBMISSION BY Shinku no kage

SUBMISSION BY Naruto1988

SUBMISSION BY Sazuka

SUBMISSION BY Ky-lyrra

SUBMISSION BY rave dude

SUBMISSION BY Rave_Grip

SUBMISSION BY DEMON SPAWN

SUBMISSION BY chiefblackhammer

SUBMISSION BY Darkened_Star

SUBMISSION BY equinn

Shows the pain of a child though her high fever and crying etc from being starved.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: SOTW Apr 9 - 15 (calamity)

My gosh, this is getting harder and harder to decide. In the end I chose Sazuka, but there were about 3 others all very close. Sazuka's is a very sad signature and shows a real calamity where a mother and child have been caught up in the hatred within society.

War... not a nice thing where bloody politicians send diggers into a war zone, and these diggers then have horrid images staying with them for life.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I voted for Defbeat i simply love the style of the sig its very well done
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I think this is a run away…already…Sazuka’s clearly has the best sig, mad props and my vote!

deftbeat had a nice sig but I wasn’t sure what it was showing and thus how it fit the theme…and no I do not need someone to explain it to me…I am just stating that the theme was suppose to be very evident in the sig and I didn’t see it.

I will say that it would do some well to change their styles up…if we see the same style over and over again each week it looses it’s effectiveness and diminishes a great sig to just a good one…IMO.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I voted for Sazuka too. Though I do like some of the others, her's won my vote. The image is clear and stands out among the rest.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree with you guys on this one. There were some great sigs in here but Sazukas what number one in this battle. Great job on your signature Sazu...I loved your style and render used for the Signature. I loved just about everything about your sig.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wow, Sazuka's sig sure is popular! ^.^ I must say that it is put together very well.. and it's sad. The guardian of the child has died, and the fact the baby is crying shows great lost and uncertainty of the future.

I voted for Spin Da Ish's sig. His is the only one that I see that gives off the feeling of "war" and "calamity". Complete chaos. So that is why he won my vote. Everyone submitted a great sig, and good luck to all!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well there were a few i really liked but cant pick them all can i so i went with the best one it thought went best with the theme.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast