View Poll Results: Theme was "cosplay". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pyro_psyco

2 6.06%
  • chiefblackhammer

4 12.12%
  • FLawEdmiNd

8 24.24%
  • Mr. K

1 3.03%
  • Abu Dhabi

0 0%
  • deftbeat

3 9.09%
  • equinn

1 3.03%
  • Shinku no kage

5 15.15%
  • Spin Da Ish

0 0%
  • Candid

1 3.03%
  • Soshi Kitai

1 3.03%
  • Lasura

3 9.09%
  • Akura13

3 9.09%
  • KuwiRules145

1 3.03%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Voting: SOTW Jul 23 - 29 (cosplay)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Voting: SOTW Jul 23 - 29 (cosplay)

14 submissions! Nice turnout again. This weeks theme was Cosplay suggested by by _gwenibe_.

Thanks for everyone's submissions. Much appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------

SUBMISSION BY Pyro_psyco

SUBMISSION BY chiefblackhammer

SUBMISSION BY FLawEdmiNd

SUBMISSION BY Mr. K

SUBMISSION BY Abu Dhabi

A dog cosplaying Okami.

SUBMISSION BY deftbeat

SUBMISSION BY equinn

SUBMISSION BY Shinku no kage

SUBMISSION BY Spin Da Ish

SUBMISSION BY Candid

SUBMISSION BY Soshi Kitai

SUBMISSION BY Lasura

The girl on it is called Sauri.

SUBMISSION BY Akura13

Sango is The Queen Of Hearts and Kagome is Alice. It's from Alice In Wonderland.

SUBMISSION BY KuwiRules145
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jul 29, 2007 at 11:16 PM.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: SOTW Jul 23 - 29 (cosplay)

For me, it was between defbeat and Shinku no kage. The girl used on defbeat's has nice makeup for cosplay, hence I swayed to defbeat's sig.

chiefblackhammer, your sig would have been better with blue writing. I found it hard to read... I was nearly going to choose yours if it wasn't for the writing.

Cheers all and keep up the good work!

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Shinku no kage!!!!!! It's really just so amazing really!!!!!!!!!! I just love his work so much and the background is just AWESOME really!!!!! So GO GO GO Shinku no kage!!!!! GO GO GO!!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

ChiefBlackhammer's submission is the best although the writing is a tad hard to read. Candid is runner up.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

My vote goes to FLawEd's subnission. Its put together really well and has a great overall balance. Nice pic of a Stella cosplay btw. b(=w=)d

The runner ups for me were: Mr.K, Candid, and the chief's works.
    -K's sig just caught my attention really well with its color and effect and also the placing and usage of the pics were really good.
    -Candid's work was put together well as the others. I liked how the sides faded into transparency.
    -The chief's work...one word,"Amazing". At first I thought, "...thats not a cosplay pic, its a FFVllAC pic." Than I went to look at his source...(O3o)!! Damn chief!! You did such a good job I couldnt tell it was a real pic!!

*Special creds to Kuwi and Abu for the unique ideas. b(^w^)d

...oh, and Kuwi, thanx for your comment but we all know that my skills are nothing to the likes to the other entrants.LOL

I'm still learning(especially text usage+effects)...but thanx again though. (=w=)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I voted for yours Flaw......truly beautiful ^^;;
    Good luck everyone else

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well well well lucky you guys that i didnt enter XD i joke i kid. but anyways It seems Shinu kage has gotten a crap load of alot better i applaud your performance. however....my vote has to go to Flawed as i am a GFX artist it was the most well done in my opinion. even though the color blending could have been a slight bit better and the font didnt seem to fit it was the most beutiful tag here.

I laughed at the Naruto one becaue that Cosplayer hit tha naruto personality right on the head good job on selecting that picture

Some of you guys just looked like you grabed a pictue and slapped it on there. i may be wrong but try harder ok guys its for practice i know but ive seen better from most of you. especially you Pyro. this wasnt your best tag you could have done better. i like the Aeirth i really do but theres very little blenging. it just seems as if she is out of place thats y you didnt get my vote but to some people Simplicity is the key...not for me i like the whole sha bang and all the glitter and whilstles ha.

Deftbeat you get the same remark ive seen better from you. stock useage was to much. maybe just the one picture of her with her hands like that woule have been enough. some coloring, clipping mask, nice font, border and bam you would have had a Kick ass sig but you dont(sorry to be blunt) Nice attempt though.

P.S. before anyone says how dare you blah blah blah its called critique people. and many people at AI rarely give out real crit. so any ways Good luck to everyone Good job but try harder next time k All of yous =D

<(^_^<) KIRBY FTW!!!
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree naruto XD
    anyway i vote goes to candid
    love the color and nice fill in of brushes
    flawed's work was cool too
    good job everyone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast