View Poll Results: Theme was "cosplay". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pyro_psyco

2 6.06%
  • chiefblackhammer

4 12.12%
  • FLawEdmiNd

8 24.24%
  • Mr. K

1 3.03%
  • Abu Dhabi

0 0%
  • deftbeat

3 9.09%
  • equinn

1 3.03%
  • Shinku no kage

5 15.15%
  • Spin Da Ish

0 0%
  • Candid

1 3.03%
  • Soshi Kitai

1 3.03%
  • Lasura

3 9.09%
  • Akura13

3 9.09%
  • KuwiRules145

1 3.03%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Voting: SOTW Jul 23 - 29 (cosplay)

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: SOTW Jul 23 - 29 (cosplay)

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Well well well lucky you guys that i didnt enter XD i joke i kid. but anyways It seems Shinu kage has gotten a crap load of alot better i applaud your performance. however....my vote has to go to Flawed as i am a GFX artist it was the most well done in my opinion. even though the color blending could have been a slight bit better and the font didnt seem to fit it was the most beutiful tag here.

I laughed at the Naruto one becaue that Cosplayer hit tha naruto personality right on the head good job on selecting that picture

Some of you guys just looked like you grabed a pictue and slapped it on there. i may be wrong but try harder ok guys its for practice i know but ive seen better from most of you. especially you Pyro. this wasnt your best tag you could have done better. i like the Aeirth i really do but theres very little blenging. it just seems as if she is out of place thats y you didnt get my vote but to some people Simplicity is the key...not for me i like the whole sha bang and all the glitter and whilstles ha.

Deftbeat you get the same remark ive seen better from you. stock useage was to much. maybe just the one picture of her with her hands like that woule have been enough. some coloring, clipping mask, nice font, border and bam you would have had a Kick ass sig but you dont(sorry to be blunt) Nice attempt though.

P.S. before anyone says how dare you blah blah blah its called critique people. and many people at AI rarely give out real crit. so any ways Good luck to everyone Good job but try harder next time k All of yous =D

<(^_^<) KIRBY FTW!!!
    Only reason I didn't do that good was because I was in a hurry on this one o___o;; Had to go to work and such......had no time being. So yea....this must be my worst xD;;
    AI? I've heard useful critiques there Naru.....

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

The first one that caugt my eye was Mr.K's sig, the cosplayer acted like naruto should and so it gave he sig a bit of *zwing!*

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

~.~ nothing... and I thought I did good this time... oh well... this is life...

I voted for Shinku no kage, I liked that sig very much- very colorful and full of live and those three girls look good together- to find three such good cosplay pics and put them to gether- it's a great work... that's how I find it...

I also like the sig of Spin Da Ish... don't understand why it has no votes- it's so cool... a great work done!!! I really thought about voting for you, but I guess I chose Shinku's because of the colors- my decisions sometimes depend on my mood ^^ lol that's what you get for being a girl...

And I like Abu Dabi's sig- because it's the only one with an animal- very different ^^ and even though it's very simple I find it good because it perfectly represents this weeks theme and is very funny ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco View Post
    Only reason I didn't do that good was because I was in a hurry on this one o___o;; Had to go to work and such......had no time being. So yea....this must be my worst xD;;
    AI? I've heard useful critiques there Naru.....
    Urg you l just typed the wrong thing i ment AO i rarely ever see (useful Critique here)
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Urg you l just typed the wrong thing i ment AO i rarely ever see (useful Critique here)
    That would be because few members have enough skill to offer a useful critique here. Others who do...may not feel like scanning the gallery to do so. It would be useful if we had a "Session Zero" like AP where people could post their works and actually get feedback on their "works in progress" but what can you expect this isn't a site centered around GFX's. Maybe if someone would create a thread in the Site Feedback and Suggestion's area and forumulate a request for such detailing how useful it would be and how since they aren't finished products that they don't belong in the gallery yet then maybe DB will grant us a sub-forum for it. We could even start a "team" devoted to helping members work through making their "works" better. Just a thought

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a thought eh....hmmm well ya know that is actually very good idea *starts to contemplate the idea*
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Wowz... I can't believe you guys like my stuff. I'm real happy you do, it makes me smile when i hear what people say about my stuff, even if it's a bad comment.

I really wasn't going to vote this time around, none of the sigs caught me a bunch. Then I looked through them all again, and I was determined to vote for equinn because of simplicity of it.

... I voted for Lasura though, because the sig they (I'm sure you're a girl but eh) made had lovely atmosphere, it melded good with the cosplay person.

Tads to the other entrants too! Keep up the awesome work or death!
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank You FLawEd!!!!! ^^ I am a girl...

I feel like hugging you right now!!!! Thank You for voting for me!!!! Yay!!! You made my day!!!!!!!!!! Thank You!!!! I am happy now... otherways I started giving up...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast