View Poll Results: Theme was "school". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto1988

4 12.90%
  • FLawEdmiNd

4 12.90%
  • equinn

2 6.45%
  • anime_8000

0 0%
  • _gwenibe_

2 6.45%
  • Shonen

0 0%
  • Shinku no kage

0 0%
  • Darkened_Star

0 0%
  • chiefblackhammer

8 25.81%
  • Mr. K

11 35.48%
  • DEMON SPAWN

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Voting: SOTW Mar 12th - 18th (school)

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: SOTW Mar 12th - 18th (school)

Goodness me it looks like you saw my sig allll wrong...because if you payed close attention you could tell that me and Flawed use NO brushes....i use Filters and C4D's just for a little info there and must you constantly say how mine does not relate to school. Well i rather have a sig that is simply beutiful and understandable than a sig no one seems to get. it would have been a better idea to use that render and use Brushes around it or focus colors with a motion blur. just a bit of advice

Second the theme was SCHOOL rightfully so however as long as it somwhat relates to school your good if im not mistaken. due to the Limitations for sigs on this forum it held me back from inputting a more "educating" background simply that. next time il be SURE to RELATE to the theme

In the words of the mighty dragon ball

Cheers
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

So @The White wolf: My theme has a lot to do with school. You just didn't catch it. It has way more to do with school then Naruto1988. So spare me the 'what the hell did it have to do with school?"
    Oh.. jealous much, Kat? If my comment offended you, then disregard it. I was just giving my opinion. Maybe you should have showed more of the girl instead of showing parts of her. I doubt I was the only one who did not understand it. As for me choosing Naruto's, I enjoyed it, and felt it had lots to do with the theme. So please, no back-talking here.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehe, girl fight.

Wonder why you all are in a tizzy about petty stuff like he said she said. Does it really look like I brushed? I didn't though... I smudged and used the filters, but meh.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

awwww... i forgot to put it in teh signiture gallery.... oh well the siggie was my worst peice of art lol, wait for the animal submission cuz its going to be hilarous rofl

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Goodness me it looks like you saw my sig allll wrong...because if you payed close attention you could tell that me and Flawed use NO brushes....i use Filters and C4D's just for a little info there and must you constantly say how mine does not relate to school. Well i rather have a sig that is simply beutiful and understandable than a sig no one seems to get. it would have been a better idea to use that render and use Brushes around it or focus colors with a motion blur. just a bit of advice

Second the theme was SCHOOL rightfully so however as long as it somwhat relates to school your good if im not mistaken. due to the Limitations for sigs on this forum it held me back from inputting a more "educating" background simply that. next time il be SURE to RELATE to the theme

In the words of the mighty dragon ball

Cheers
    I need no advice from you, I get it from better sig makers Like Zackraa. -_-

But I'll take it into Hand~

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Oh.. jealous much, Kat? If my comment offended you, then disregard it. I was just giving my opinion. Maybe you should have showed more of the girl instead of showing parts of her. I doubt I was the only one who did not understand it. As for me choosing Naruto's, I enjoyed it, and felt it had lots to do with the theme. So please, no back-talking here.
    I am not Jealous. I am upset. You pointed my sig out like it was nothing. What I'm I to do. Let is slide~

I don't care who's sig you like. Thats not my problem. I am going to win or Hammer end of story there.

@FLawEdmiNd: I care not about how pretty it is, but every time I do a sig in the SOTW. He's always got something to nag about.

When he said "Paste Job" I figure he was talking about everyone else sigs. I was making it clear that mine wasnt~

Anywho~

Whatever. I am just going to Vote. ^_^; Forgot to click last time.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I am going to win or Hammer end of story there.
    You do not know who is going to win. The poll closes in about four days. You do not know what will happen until then. If my opinion offended you, like I said don't get all upset over it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion here, so stop being so hard-headed. I merely meant I didn't understand what it had to do with school. I didn't see it was a school girl. The sig is broken up into parts, after all. Forgive me for "insulting" your work, making it seem as though it were nothing. But do not get on my case over it. I've apologized, so let it go.

Back to topic. Good luck with the entries, and may the best person win. All of the entries are good, and deserve to be recognized.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't usually vote in these, but I really liked Mr. K's sig. Cutting the original picture into snapshots gave it originality. And I'm sure I've seen anime with a student running out of the house with a piece of toast...
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on people this is about fun..stop the drama before the spirit of the competition is ruined and a mod has to come in here.

I rather liked Shonen's choice of render and the way the gun stands out while the rest of the character blends in...though the background isn't his best work so I voted for Naruto1988...I just like the way his looked the best. No longer then he has been using Photoshop he has gotten very good at that particular style. Kudos to him!

At Mr. K...good luck to you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast