View Poll Results: Theme was "animals". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pyro_psyco

5 16.67%
  • abcdefghijkl123

1 3.33%
  • Shinku no kage

1 3.33%
  • FLawEdmiNd

3 10.00%
  • Naruto1988

2 6.67%
  • Ky-lyrra

1 3.33%
  • Rave_Grip

9 30.00%
  • anime_8000

1 3.33%
  • Spin Da Ish

2 6.67%
  • _gwenibe_

2 6.67%
  • equinn

3 10.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Voting: SOTW Mar 19th - 25th (animals)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Voting: SOTW Mar 19th - 25th (animals)

The theme for this SOTW was "animals" in your signatures. Please remember to keep this in mind when voting for your favourite signature. Voting will close on Sunday.

Another big turn out with 14 submissions, however 3 were not in the gallery, hence unfortunately not included in the poll. It's a pity because those 3 were good sigs.

Please remember to submit your final work to the signatures gallery.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------

SUBMISSION BY Pyro_psyco

SUBMISSION BY abcdefghijkl123

SUBMISSION BY Shinku no kage

SUBMISSION BY FLawEdmiNd

SUBMISSION BY Naruto1988

SUBMISSION BY Ky-lyrra

SUBMISSION BY Rave_Grip

SUBMISSION BY anime_8000

SUBMISSION BY Spin Da Ish

SUBMISSION BY _gwenibe_

SUBMISSION BY equinn

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: SOTW Mar 19th - 25th (animals)

I voted for Rave_Grip because he always makes the signature to someones liking. It's amazing how he uses the vector brushes to make it turn out so perfect. The use of the animals just completed his style in my opinion and I loved it.

Though I loved the way that Gwenie made hers I love the fact that she used hers as a animal rescue sig and it was adorable because it looks like the girl is piling them on her back and trudging forwards to save more.

My next choice would have been hard though between the DK and Yoshi. They are both awsome and it shows that there was alot of work put into them. The thing is you don't have to over load them with things. Just a simple signature is ok.

Shinku-chans was great to I loved how he used the neko as the theme shi is not a animal but yet a character kinda based on an animal. The colors he used were perfect and does not really clash with the character either.

Anime_8000 and Pyro_psyco both went for the Hamtaro themes which was very cute. I like how Anime used all of the little hamsters in his signature and I like how pyro_psyco only used on and how it was chewing on a sitck.

Equinns was adorable to I liked the wallpaper she used for her back ground the animals in it make it perfect. Plus the girl goes perfectly because of the fact that the background is of bunnies and because the girl has the ears to match.

I like spins because he used an actual cat though the cat would never look like that to make his sig. He went to make it funny and to capture eyes and yet that is what happened it was something to laugh at and to just enjoy.

abcdefghilkl123 is this your first time making a signature?

Great Job Rave_Grip!!!
    Last edited by Ky-lyrra; Mar 26, 2007 at 09:41 PM.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I cannot decide between Flawed's, Rave's, and Pyro's. All three of those have caught my attention. I love the way Pyro's gives off a hightech feel. And Rave's is absolutely adorable. Flawed's is just very unique. Hmm.

Overall, I have decided to vote for Rave. My attention repeatedly kept going towards his sig. Everyone did an excellent job. Nice work everyone, and good luck!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

My vote went to Ky-lyrra. I love those 3 sweet pussy cats even though I'm not a fan of cats. Each cat had a different design and the text "Ky-lyrra" blended in nicely with the background. Not too obtrusive at all.

Thanks.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Dragon Ball it was just something that was simply made so that way it didn't look to over done and it was something to make in spare time. Thank you for your vote.

P.S. in the last signature of the week it was not purposely done to make a face out of the clouds I didn't see that till you pointed it out.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Pyro_psyco's is superior, *votes*

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

I tied my vote down to Gwenibe, Flaw_Ed and Pyro_psyco.

Both Gwenibe and Flaw_Ed created very unique signatures. Both sigs went beyond the theme of animals. I try to look for that characteristic.

However in the end I voted for Pyro_psyco. It made me warm and fuzzy all over. ^_^

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

too bad mines not up.. XD
    but i voted for FLawed, i like the blur in it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast