View Poll Results: Theme was "Retro Gaming". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xelhes

1 3.57%
  • Pyro Psycho

4 14.29%
  • iluvmyloser

5 17.86%
  • Spin Da Ish

1 3.57%
  • fooligar

10 35.71%
  • equinn

2 7.14%
  • zyta

5 17.86%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Voting: SOTW Nov 12 - 18 (Retro Gaming)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Voting: SOTW Nov 12 - 18 (Retro Gaming)

This week's SOTW theme Retro Gaming was chosen by SasuraiHell.

Total of 7 great quality submissions!

Remember, there is no need to use "SOTW" in your titles. A title more suited to your sig would be the preferred.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------

SUBMISSION BY Xelhes

SUBMISSION BY Pyro Psycho

SUBMISSION BY iluvmyloser

(possibly not retro)

SUBMISSION BY Spin Da Ish

SUBMISSION BY fooligar

SUBMISSION BY equinn

SUBMISSION BY zyta

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: SOTW Nov 12 - 18 (Retro Gaming)

I vote for fooligar. The use of that sprite from the game make it stand out more than the rest. I still remember punch-out from my old nintendo consoles.. Good Job all of you...

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

fooligar gets my vote, no question about it. It depicts the theme really well and its obviously has a lot of work into it.

Following fooligar is Pyro's entry. It also depicts the theme rather well and I like the animation put into it. Spin Da Ish's entry is simple yet nice as well.

Everyone else's entries were good too but personally I thought that they didnt fit the theme too well. Sure, Sonic is old but the pics being used are the recent high quality CG ones, the theme was RETRO!! I wanted to see some pixels!! Xelhes' entry was real nice with its awesome BG and effects but again, I dont think that Megaman Zero is really "retro". ^^;

~good luck
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Fooligar all the way. I loved Super Punchout. Best boxing game on the SNES, but the best boxing game ever would have to be Evander Holyfields Real Deal boxing...

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Fooligar got my vote, i absolutly loved Super Punch-out, best fighting game for NES hands down XD.
    It also had a oldschool kick ass layout.

second was Pyro's, i loved the oldschool aspect and everything about it, i also like the mario position and colors. lol. but i guess it boiled down to choice of game

and in third(second because the first two tied) :P., i also love Zero, All the megaman,megaman X,Zero etc, was a era of gaming WIN. Sweet text and colors, it really blends and somehow looks bio'ish. props to Xel

Zyta's makes me laugh, when i saw Ecco was releashed for the Sega, my first reaction was "holy crap, worst game concept ever!" lol still its all nostalgic

Nice going everyone for the awesome game sigs, it was fun to watch the interesting choices pop up. i actually hope we can do this again next time.

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

I voted for spin da ish because it follows the theme and I love bomberman! that game rules!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

my vote goes to Pyro Psycho cos i just loves supermarrio when i was younger i had it all

supermarrio world , rsing ect u name it lol!!!

btw iluvmyloser i have been a fan of sonic a while and i dont belive shadows a retro char...but good siggy

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

I voted Pyro because of the blending. I also liked the animation but it wasn't taking up too much space like other's. Good job all of you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast