View Poll Results: Theme was "Favorite Anime". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shinku no kage

9 31.03%
  • Lasura

0 0%
  • deftbeat

2 6.90%
  • Xelhes

3 10.34%
  • Spin Da Ish

0 0%
  • equinn

1 3.45%
  • Umbriel

0 0%
  • xxoxx

0 0%
  • Rave_Grip

2 6.90%
  • _gwenibe_

6 20.69%
  • zyta

4 13.79%
  • KuwiRules145

0 0%
  • iluvmyloser

2 6.90%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Voting: SOTW Nov 19 - 25 (Favorite Anime)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Voting: SOTW Nov 19 - 25 (Favorite Anime)

This week's SOTW theme Favorite Anime was chosen by fooligar.

Total of 13 quality submissions!

Remember, there is no need to use "SOTW" in your titles. A title more suited to your sig would be the preferred.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------

SUBMISSION BY Shinku no kage

SUBMISSION BY Lasura

SUBMISSION BY deftbeat

SUBMISSION BY Xelhes

SUBMISSION BY Spin Da Ish

SUBMISSION BY equinn

SUBMISSION BY Umbriel

SUBMISSION BY xxoxx

SUBMISSION BY Rave_Grip

SUBMISSION BY _gwenibe_

SUBMISSION BY zyta

SUBMISSION BY KuwiRules145

SUBMISSION BY iluvmyloser

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: SOTW Nov 19 - 25 (Favorite Anime)

My finalists were Spin Da Ish, xxoxx, Rave_Grip, _gwenibe_ and zyta. Some of the sigs I didn't like the low quality text. Eg, KuwiRules145, your text was really uncrisp.

Nice pastel colours iluvmyloser, but I think the border looked too busy and felt strange then having a big void in the middle. The bottom left pink box looked out of place and the girl near it looked sick with her green face.

Spin Da Ish, your positioning of "Bleach" could have been better. Perhaps in the middle left rather than top left.

Finally, I decided to vote for zyta for the 2nd week running. I really loved your text which was easy to read and nicely decorated with those pink stars.

Thank you.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Now deft i normally like your work but this one...you could have done better. tone down the Brightiness. I voted for my Gwennie bear XD I love the color style she did. plus Death note is my TRUE fav anime but since it was already taken i wanted to do my second fav anime but ya Good luck eveyrone and great job gwen
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

My thoughts too... deftbeat's was a little too bright.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, the finalists for me this time was: deftbeat, Xelhes, Rave_Grip, gwen, and zyta. In the end I'm gonna go with...hmmmm, let me think here...zyta. Its simple and its got "elegance". Its not too fancy yet it catches the eyes attention fairly well.

Xelhes' entry was a close #2, always the awesome work of BG and effects. (o.O) Didnt even notice the text "Xelhes" til I looked at it closer.

Good to see so many entries in SOTW, many of which are of top-notch quality.

~Good luck to all
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked Xel's very much, probably has the better flow and overall quality factors
    again i will say yours has the BEST quality of your stock and has a very bold, sharp and definitive features, very strong.

Gwen's was also very nicely done, i like that you went ahead and use an array of different colors, very arty.

Rave's was also nice, the only problem was i dont like the dots in the background. it sort of throws off the overall layout.

these were the ones that really stand out in my eyes.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well mine was between Xelhes and zyta. But in the end I went with zyta. I liked the way it flowed together and the colors that were used. It was nice and simple. I usually like Xelhes stuff but this one seem a little bit to darkish, to me. But I still liked it a lot as well. Congrats to all the contestants for their good works.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Xelhes should be the winner! I love the graphics you put in it and FMA RULES ALL! LOL ^^ The designs to me are very unique though I got to say the text was kinda hard to find in a way. I couldn't see it after 3 looks at it. ^^ Sorry but I hope you'll win so LETS GO Xelhes! LETS GO!!! *Claps**Claps* GO GO! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast