View Poll Results: Theme was "KyoAni". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pyro Psycho

3 9.09%
  • Shinku no kage

8 24.24%
  • Abu Dhabi

1 3.03%
  • Domineuce

4 12.12%
  • equinn

1 3.03%
  • KuwiRules145

5 15.15%
  • _gwenibe_

8 24.24%
  • Spin Da Ish

3 9.09%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Voting: SOTW Nov 26 - Dec 2 (KyoAni)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Voting: SOTW Nov 26 - Dec 2 (KyoAni)

Well, this is the last voting for SOTW this year. Time for a short break and to refresh ourselves.

Theme was KyoAni chosen by fooligar.

Total of 8 quality submissions!

Remember, there is no need to use "SOTW" in your titles. A title more suited to your sig would be the preferred. Unfortunately I had to give an infraction to a member for doing this.

Thank you, and good luck with the last of this year's voting.

-------------------------------------------------

SUBMISSION BY Pyro Psycho

SUBMISSION BY Shinku no kage

SUBMISSION BY Abu Dhabi

SUBMISSION BY Domineuce

SUBMISSION BY equinn

SUBMISSION BY KuwiRules145

SUBMISSION BY _gwenibe_

SUBMISSION BY Spin Da Ish
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Dec 03, 2007 at 10:07 PM.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: SOTW Nov 26 - Dec 2 (KyoAni)

^_^ Gwenibe's sig really jumped at me! and i loved the bold lines with all the sparkle! so she gots my vote this week~!

@ the Shinkz i love the orange you used! and the lady is so energetically placed! but i would have liked to see something new from you Shinkz!

@ Pyro love the peeping tom feel~!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see...my picks for this last SOTW is: Pyro Psycho, gwen, Spin, and the new to the SOTW, Domineuce. My final pick is gonna be....Domineuce!! A real nice touch on the effects and lighting. Sure, many might think, "WHO is that?". Well let me anwser, its Nagato Yuki from "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya".

Pyro's entry was nice as always but in my personal opinion...I dont think the notebook/sketchbook thing really worked out too well. Otherwise its a real solid sig. As for gwen's sig...as much as I love gwen's lovely touch on text, effects, and color usage the black outline on Tsukasa kinda...y'know. But I'm to blame for that as its a render that I uploaded to the gallery. Sorry gwen!! (>.<); Spin Da Ish's was nice in a "refreshing" kinda way. Its like cool mint gum. lols

BTW: Can anyone tell me what char Uujille's using? Has me confused.

~Good luck to all...especially in this one, as this is the FINAL SOTW of the year

@Abu: Hey, I have a life in the real world to worry about y'know!! Atleast I luckily found a new job to hold me over for a while...hopefully now I can go back to making new sigs. ^^;
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

_gwenibe_!!!! I love his the most!!! ^^

The brighting is great to me (Me and my light thingy! LOL), It's lucky star, i love the design there (The lines on it! The shinny lines!! ^^), and I loved what the text says! (I even like how the text is made heheehehehee) ^^

Lets GO _gwenibe_!!!! I hope you WIN!!!
    Last edited by KuwiRules145; Dec 22, 2007 at 02:57 PM.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm my final decision was between Shinku's and Domineuce but I went with Domineuce's in the end. I just really like the colors...would make a nice blanket or something.

Newbie Uujille is just another face in the crowd Uujille's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    BTW: Can anyone tell me what char Uujille's using? Has me confused.
    Umm... If you'll ask me i really dont know who is that char! Its just a bit cool from all i've search... So i choosed it! Why do you ask so? Does it makes the sig ugly? Ok ok sorry! I admit my sig is the most ugliest of them all and nothing to deny! I havent put some cool effects there cause i think i'll be late if i do that! I just did it before the sig ends=) Well just good luck for the winners! I'll asure this will be a nice Contest!
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uujille View Post
    Umm... If you'll ask me i really dont know who is that char! Its just a bit cool from all i've search... So i choosed it! Why do you ask so? Does it makes the sig ugly? Ok ok sorry! I admit my sig is the most ugliest of them all and nothing to deny! I havent put some cool effects there cause i think i'll be late if i do that! I just did it before the sig ends=) Well just good luck for the winners! I'll asure this will be a nice Contest!
    People are asking because your entry doesn't seem to have anything to do with the contest.

The contest has a theme: Kyoto Animation (Kyoani)... the thread to collect entries gave the contest rules and explained that. I'm guessing you didn't actually read it (or the thread title, which also contained the theme).

In the future, please make sure your entries conform to the contest's theme, rules and guidelines.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

oh wow O.o all very good!!! i love them all but in the end had to chose Spin Da Ish. My fave is Air!! i love Air!!!!!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast