View Poll Results: Theme was "Fixed Render". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kazaf

8 30.77%
  • FLawEdmiNd

10 38.46%
  • equinn

0 0%
  • Spin Da Ish

0 0%
  • Brent-Enix

3 11.54%
  • Shinku no kage

4 15.38%
  • Abu Dhabi

0 0%
  • iluvmyloser

1 3.85%
  • BrightShadow_96

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Voting: SOTW Oct 15-21 (Fixed Render)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Voting: SOTW Oct 15-21 (Fixed Render)

This theme was chosen by fooligar. The requirement is to use part or all of the below render as you see fit.

Total of 9 submissions.

Great to see all sigs in the sig gallery. Unfortunately though I had to give 2 infractions and edit sigs where the keywords / title was "project22" and "SOTW" respectively. This means nothing if someone wanted to search on this sig. Please give all image uploads descriptive titles / keywords and description.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------

SUBMISSION BY Kazaf

SUBMISSION BY FLawEdmiNd

SUBMISSION BY equinn

SUBMISSION BY Spin Da Ish

SUBMISSION BY Brent-Enix

SUBMISSION BY Shinku no kage

SUBMISSION BY Abu Dhabi

SUBMISSION BY iluvmyloser

SUBMISSION BY BrightShadow_96

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: SOTW Oct 15-21 (Fixed Render)

My finalists were Shinku no kage, FLawEdmiNd and Kazaf. All of your images had nice clear outlines and the images didn't drop in quality. In the end I chose FLawEdmiNd's due to the rich background and the creativeness shown towards the text.

equinn, you spellt "friends" incorrectly, and your text was really jagged. If it wasn't for that, your sig was be great.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

I went with Kazaf's work. Not only the sig has a nice color combination but the characters where scaled differently to give out a nice perspective. Good work to all...
    Last edited by GallComp; Oct 22, 2007 at 07:15 AM.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I gotta ask first, are we gonna implement aceman67's rule about contestants not voting on these things anymore as in WOTF? Or is it an "unofficial" rule and its up to ourselves to decide?

Anyway, for now I'll put off voting and just comment.

The two that caught my attention right off is Kazaf and FLawEd's entries. Both a solid entry with unique BGs and the quality of the renders were not diminished. Great work.

Brent-Enix's entry was a close second, the quality of the render in this entry was high and the BG had a nice touch to it and the render blended in fairly well. d(^_^)b The same could be said for equinn's entry as well, although the color of the BG could have been better.

Spin Da Ish's entry could have gone a long way if it wasnt for the poor image quality, otherwise it'd be a real solid sig.

Creds to the rest as well.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I went with FLawEdmiNd due to it was reall eye catching and I loved what you did to the back ground. It really made the sig. But Kazaf's was a very close second.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I liked Shinku no Kage's best.

Many of them had great rendering. I really liked FlwaEdmiNd's. Great job there. What really impressed me about Shinku's was the way it looked just like a photograph, with the background just a bit out of focus. I really like the look of it... Good luck.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG imbarssing but then again u all know i cant spell for penuts XD

but im gonna vote
    Kazaf}

i really love that sig the best i love the way it has all the char's and is very diffrent loven the bight colours

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Brent-Enix! It glows and it has such a great background indeed! I really do like it alot so I hope Brent-Enix wins! So lets go Brent-Enix Lets GO!!!! *Claps**Claps* It was between Brent-Enix and iluvmyloser since I really like them! So I hope iluvmyloser wins as well! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast