View Poll Results: Theme was "Horror". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pyro Psycho

6 25.00%
  • equinn

1 4.17%
  • zyta

5 20.83%
  • SasuraiHell

1 4.17%
  • Shinku no kage

2 8.33%
  • Seirika

1 4.17%
  • _gwenibe_

3 12.50%
  • Spin Da Ish

0 0%
  • Kazaf

3 12.50%
  • Candid

1 4.17%
  • BrightShadow_96

1 4.17%
  • HolderOfTheDarkChalice

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Voting: SOTW Oct 22 - 28 (Horror)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Voting: SOTW Oct 22 - 28 (Horror)

Theme was chosen by fooligar.

Quote Originally Posted by fooligar
    ... for this week will be horror. Post something gruesome and gory.
    Total of 12 submissions.

Great to see all sigs in the sig gallery. Unfortunately AGAIN I had to give an infraction where a sig had the title and keywords as "SOTW". This means nothing if someone wanted to search on this sig. Please give all image uploads descriptive titles / keywords and description.

Acknowledgments to Umbriel. Unfortunately you forgot to upload your sig to the gallery. You used imagehosting instead.

Incredible to see the amount of members this week who have used the new and popular sig size implement a month ago.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------

SUBMISSION BY Pyro Psycho

SUBMISSION BY equinn

SUBMISSION BY zyta

SUBMISSION BY SasuraiHell

SUBMISSION BY Shinku no kage

SUBMISSION BY Seirika

SUBMISSION BY _gwenibe_

SUBMISSION BY Spin Da Ish

SUBMISSION BY Kazaf

SUBMISSION BY Candid

SUBMISSION BY BrightShadow_96

SUBMISSION BY HolderOfTheDarkChalice

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: SOTW Oct 22 - 28 (Horror)

Um...no one got around to answering my Q from last week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    I gotta ask first, are we gonna implement aceman67's rule about contestants not voting on these things anymore as in WOTF? Or is it an "unofficial" rule and its up to ourselves to decide?
    ^^;

So again, I'll just comment for now. From this week's batch of entries I have to say that zyta, Sasu, gwen, and Candid's entries got my attention the most. In the end I'd go with zyta's entry. Really love the effects put onto the pic, it depicts the theme fairly well. The same can be said for Sasu's entry. Very nice touch on the BG and effects. As for gwen's entry I really liked the choice of the pic used and as always gwen puts it into great work. Candid's did an great job to fit the theme. You might not think so if you havent watched the movie though. ^^; I watched it last week...good movie, theres no real story but its gory...bet Hassun would love it. LOLs

To note I thought (ofcourse this is my personal opinion/thought) that equinn, Kazaf, and Pyro's entries didnt fit the theme too well. Regardless their entries are great as well.

-creds to the rest of the entrants too...(or is it entree?)

*reads DB's post below*
    Ah, I see than. Thanx for clearing that up. m (_ _) m

BTW: Shame on the people who voted for themselves!! We're here to test our skills here, if you want votes than put more effort into your work!! Make us say "Damn, thats one amazing work!!"!! You dont get votes cuz you're not trying!!
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Oct 28, 2007 at 07:42 PM.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

aceman67 did put in the last WOTF that contestants cannot vote in them. But I'm going to allow contestants to vote as long as they don't vote for their own.

Thanks.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Sheesh... could have been better for my return. ^^ Jk! You'vew done fine... I see there are new participants... cool... Know what? Lasura's back! Ready to loose again!

Equinn has done quite good- very bright and I love the text.
    And candid has done nicely, but that looked just a bit too simple, though simple sometimes is just the thing needed.

But I found Shinku no Kage's work the most and I voted for him, because his sig was the one witch creaped me out a bit, even though it is quite simple looking. Nicey work.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ i voted for the Psyco Pyro! i loved the darkness you used and the text style!

"is anybody out there...." ^_^ that really pulled it together for me!

great job Psycs~!

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

my my.. hard decision...
    anyway, you all did a fantastic job and although i wanted to vote for more than one i can't... so i voted for the one that first caught my attention and i liked the best. ^-^ Hope you guys try again if you don't win because they all were good. ^-^

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I voted for pyro due to the fact that it was the best (sig) but some were a bit more...uh..."Horrifying"
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i went with Pyro this time around.. i reckon it was the best sig out of the lot that i could see. it had a moody dark like something is about to happen feel to it.

but for me its seemed that this theme was hard to grasp as there where sigs about horror, but none of them seem to have the feel of it.. well not for me anyway, but i'm not a horror fan so what do i know?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast