View Poll Results: Theme was "Neon Genesis Evangelion". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • dude101

0 0%
  • deftbeat

7 25.93%
  • Sasaki Fox

2 7.41%
  • Pyro Psycho

2 7.41%
  • Abu Dhabi

2 7.41%
  • Shinku no kage

2 7.41%
  • anime_8000

0 0%
  • shadowrulz

0 0%
  • equinn

1 3.70%
  • aceman67

1 3.70%
  • GallComp

0 0%
  • Candid

1 3.70%
  • Kazaf

0 0%
  • Lasura

0 0%
  • Mattness

0 0%
  • KuwiRules145

0 0%
  • DEMON SPAWN

0 0%
  • chiefblackhammer

9 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Voting: SOTW Sep 24 - 30 (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Voting: SOTW Sep 24 - 30 (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

This theme was chosen by _gwenibe_.

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_
    Make a Sig with characters/themes from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Either the manga, anime or any of the movies.
    Total of 18 submissions.

Thanks to those who put efforts into using descriptive titles and text. Just remember mods can remove gallery submissions if you don't tag your images correctly.

Acknowledgments to Sasuke Is Emo. Unfortunately you didn't upload your sig to the gallery.

As per the sig rules at http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php?f..._faqsignatures
    • a) 115 (height) x 500 (width) pixels, with a maximum file size of 200Kb. OR
    • b) 130 (height) x 400 (width) pixels, with a maximum file size of 200Kb.
    It was great to see members though make use of the new sig sizes introduced. Seems like it will be a popular format.

Also thanks everyone for your direct link to your sig in the gallery. It helps me a lot. Cheers.

-------------------------------------------------

SUBMISSION BY dude101

SUBMISSION BY deftbeat

SUBMISSION BY Sasaki Fox

SUBMISSION BY Pyro Psycho

SUBMISSION BY Abu Dhabi

SUBMISSION BY Shinku no kage

SUBMISSION BY anime_8000

SUBMISSION BY shadowrulz

SUBMISSION BY equinn

SUBMISSION BY aceman67

SUBMISSION BY GallComp

SUBMISSION BY Candid

SUBMISSION BY Kazaf

SUBMISSION BY Lasura

SUBMISSION BY Mattness

SUBMISSION BY KuwiRules145

SUBMISSION BY DEMON SPAWN

SUBMISSION BY chiefblackhammer

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: SOTW Sep 24 - 30 (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

I had to go for chief's sig because the sky looks so real, yet the foreground is animation. Mixing real life with animation looks good. Also the outlines and shapes are very clear and crisp. Excellent work.

Other ones I liked were defbeat, KuwiRules145 and DEMON SPAWN. The use of aqua colours on defbeats must have been hard to achieve.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Agh...its getting tougher and tougher to decide with each passing week, everyone is so skilled.

...I guess I'm gonna go with the chief's work this week. Same reason as DB, its simply amazing how he put together a real BG with a shot from the anime.

But there were so many others that were just as good in their own way. Kazaf, Candid, GallComp, aceman67, Pyro Psycho, Sasaki Fox, and deftbeat. All of your entries were just as great as the chief's but I just couldnt help it. ^^;

...heh, out of all 18 entries 11 has Rei, 3 with Asuka, 3 with Eva Unit 01 and 1 with the Angels...Rei is quite popular isnt she?
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Man. I didn't even stand a chance in this one. I'm really not that good. . . I can hardly find good pics to use.

I had to vote for cheif's too. Unbelievably good. I thought that before I saw the slight color variation around the edge and the Nerv symbol. Kudos man.

Honorable Mention on my part: Abu Dhabi and GallComp. I liked the effects you guys used. However, Gall, if I didn't know it was an Evangelion sig, I wouldn't know what it says in the back.

Edit: XD I'm the only one that used the Angels

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

deftbeat got my vote as I think it is just ubber beautiful and one of the most perfect sigs I have ever seen.

Others of note:
    Sasaki Fox: First sig I had seen from you (welcome to AO) the colors were perfectly chosen and the sig was very well done.

Aceman67: The most original sig out there and it was very nice to see that kind of originality in the comp.

Abu Dhabi: Best sig Abu has made to date, going to be a serious contender really soon!

Newbie Sasaki Fox is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thnx there, Chief o_o

I voted for Pyro_Psycho because that style like really attracts my eye O_o, that smudge across the render gives it such a nice flow!

PS3 ID: Sasaki_Fox

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hum while I really like Chief's sig, I'll have to go with deftbeat's entry because it's so eye-catching. I really like the water effect. Awesome.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

my vote had to go straight to deftbeat. i just couldn't say no to the underwater feel of it.. with the light filtering from the surface. it was just done so skillful that it just stole my complete attention..

another sig that i thought can a close second i guess would of been kuwirules. i love what she did with the text, and i thought the sig on whole was done pretty darn well. man u are improving out of sigh.

but everyone did do a good job on their sigs. such are large field of contestants these days. shame its not the same for the wallpapers.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast