View Poll Results: Theme was "Neon Genesis Evangelion". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • dude101

0 0%
  • deftbeat

7 25.93%
  • Sasaki Fox

2 7.41%
  • Pyro Psycho

2 7.41%
  • Abu Dhabi

2 7.41%
  • Shinku no kage

2 7.41%
  • anime_8000

0 0%
  • shadowrulz

0 0%
  • equinn

1 3.70%
  • aceman67

1 3.70%
  • GallComp

0 0%
  • Candid

1 3.70%
  • Kazaf

0 0%
  • Lasura

0 0%
  • Mattness

0 0%
  • KuwiRules145

0 0%
  • DEMON SPAWN

0 0%
  • chiefblackhammer

9 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Voting: SOTW Sep 24 - 30 (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: SOTW Sep 24 - 30 (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

This sure is a hard one (11 off the sigs has Rei on it)..... I think my vote will go to Pyro Psycho... Good job everyone

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Voting: SOTW Sep 24 - 30 (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

so hard to decide what sig to vote for
    so many great works up there
    i had an eye on:

Sasakifox's tag - i love the color, so nice to look at. and the splats and circles
    and the flare was awesome

Candid's tag - love the blending the details of the bg, and how you make
    rei stand out in there. is that a tape? lol.. never seen one
    before on tag so its a good + for me, really unique.

Kazaf's tag - simple yet eye-catchy, the grid lines looks good on it.

Chiefblackhammer's tag - he really knows how to make these kinda sig's
    looks great, makes me remember a scene from
    the series.

in the end sasaki fox gets my vote.

the work of others good also, but those are my best choice

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

everyones siggys were awsome but i had to go with candids i really loved that siggy ^__^ great job!!!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I am going to have to go with chief's sig on this one.Due it realism almost looks like Unit 1 is going to fire at any time.Plus i really liked how he used the NERV logo at the bottom left of the sig.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i voted aceman because of how it just pawns the rest of the
    sigs , it just stuck out more than the others did because of the coulors
    and how the words blend great together to match the AO back
    ground.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

the Hammer was brought down this week! great job Chief!

^_^ i really like the faded water-y effects everyone did too! everything is really steppin' up!

p.s.: wow! two votes! i doubled my goal this week! thank you mystery voters!
    Last edited by Abu Dhabi; Oct 01, 2007 at 02:21 PM.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well now i see that im gonna go ahead and Disect each siglet little by little some more than othres.

Dude 101
    : Nice concept but you need to bring your render out and dont make the light source so bright it overshadows your atcual picture and thats not a good thing. the emotion on her face is enough to compensate for the text you used you didnt have to push her so far away into the darkness nice sig though

Deftbeat: Nice sig nice style overall good flow. i like the color scheme and i love the way you blended her in. to be honest i cant find anything wrong with your sig at all to be trutfully honest its really good and is amazing. i get the feeling she is reallly under water. good job

Sasaki Fox: My brotha from anotha motha. my homeboy from down unda. my best GFX buddy now and forever. Nice sig very very nice.the chick is a major babe magnet and i love the orange color blends so nicely. The vector art in here is really good and i love clipping mask. a idea would have been to stroke the Clipping mask with black or a darker color to make them stand out but nice nice sig overall good job mate.

Pyro: My online lover bear my best buddy and my lover agin i know i said it. I love that style that you use currently wish you would share your secret but hey. nice sig the only issue i have is. it needs more. idk what but it needs more somethin in the background maybe clipping mask like sasaki or vector brushes or maybe C4D it needs somethin but still amazing work babe.

Aubu: Nice sig i mean you tried your best. Good attempt it seems to 2'D make your Focal point stand out. What program are you using?

Shinku: This doesnt look good. You put to much stuff in front of the main render its hard to make it out. next time do not do that.

Anime8000: What you did im gonna ask that you dont do it agin( all in fun) You made a sig with random tech brushes or somethin and tossed in a picture of the SOTW theme im sure you can do better than that. what program are u usin also

Shadow rules
    : I dont even knwo whats goin on in this picture...Signtures with more than one focal point( render) rarely ever look good.

Equinn: Cute very cute. Nice light style simple not to much over the top i mean there are alot of things you could have done with this sig but i would have just made the full body shot of her the main render and got rid of the face picture.

Aceman: Funny it made me laugh. you were goin for the comedic approach and it looks nice. i mean well...i woullnt call this a sig i mena it has the demensions of a signature and the apperance of one but its more of a picture Nice go though

Gallcomp: Uh.....This doesnt look to good to the eye. Theres far to much goin on in this picture plus the main picture is a bad quality stock. try to work with better quality stuff. What program are you using i may be able to help you =)

Candid: Nice nice very nice signature i love the concept of the page flip. The render stands out unliek some people( ahem.....cough cough) I applaud your sig next time try to add some sort of Light source.

Kazaf
    : Im not really sure what to say about this one here um...Your main image is to big try to scale it down and use a smaller image it wll look better =)

Lasura: 2 vector brushes here and there. why diidnt you go all the way and just make it a vector peaice it would have actually looked good. EVERYONE STOP USING SUCH BIG PICTUES( catches breath)

Matt: Come on dude..ive seen u do better work than this and thats saying alot coming form me. You can do better thats all i will say on your siggy.

Kuwi: Nice concept on blendig i wouldnt have chopped off so much of the render. try to put your main focus in the middle next time ok.

Demon spawn: Where did you go wrong..the Render looks really cool but...the background..i mean did you even put forth effort here O.o

Cheif.: Dude your my RP pal and AO buddy but im gonna have to do u bogus here. It seems to me that you just Took a stock and pasted it in The signatue Dementions and then used the Border tutorial someone made and thats it...........come on dood try harder than that

Well all in all my vote goes to Deft beat You did a exxelent job and it captured my taste contact me on MSN or yahoo id like ot talk to u about GFX GOOD JOB EVERY BODY
    Last edited by Xelhes; Oct 01, 2007 at 04:42 PM.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie Sasaki Fox is off to a good start
    Thanks

O_O

man nice critic you got there lmao

puts on flame shield for Xelhes*

PS3 ID: Sasaki_Fox

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast