View Poll Results: Theme was "Neon Genesis Evangelion". Who shows the best talent this week?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • dude101

0 0%
  • deftbeat

7 25.93%
  • Sasaki Fox

2 7.41%
  • Pyro Psycho

2 7.41%
  • Abu Dhabi

2 7.41%
  • Shinku no kage

2 7.41%
  • anime_8000

0 0%
  • shadowrulz

0 0%
  • equinn

1 3.70%
  • aceman67

1 3.70%
  • GallComp

0 0%
  • Candid

1 3.70%
  • Kazaf

0 0%
  • Lasura

0 0%
  • Mattness

0 0%
  • KuwiRules145

0 0%
  • DEMON SPAWN

0 0%
  • chiefblackhammer

9 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Voting: SOTW Sep 24 - 30 (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: SOTW Sep 24 - 30 (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

How come someone did not notice how good Kazaf was??? It's awesome! I know I'm the first vote but I really love Kazaf since it's really great! So I hope you win Kazaf for your great work! ^^ It's really has a great background but kinda a big render in a way but I still love it!!!! So GO GO GO YOU!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xelhes View Post
    Cheif.: Dude your my RP pal and AO buddy but im gonna have to do u bogus here. It seems to me that you just Took a stock and pasted it in The signatue Dementions and then used the Border tutorial someone made and thats it...........come on dood try harder than that
    I respect your artistic opinion and take no offense however you are really off base. The only stock is the Eva. When you see the wallpaper version I am doing you won't be able to doubt the work I did.

The ground is just your basic brown with a textured brush and a few layers of green at different layer types (overlay,color, color dodge, etc).

The clouds I DID made from a tutorial (Lunacore Photoshop Training - Realistic Clouds tutorial (part 1/4)), frankly I haven't used it that much so I applied an angled stroke to the clouds to cover up my mistakes.

Also the border is 100% me, I didn't and never did get it from a tutorial, not that is that difficult of a technique (check the tutorial section, I made the tutorial for it ).

All in all there are 21 layers.

And for the record, realistic sigs in some ways are much harder to do and take a lot of effort. Especially in terms of the forgiveness factor, you and I both know that you can unintentionally produce a nice effect or you can smudge your way out of a lot with C4D and smudging sigs (not always but often) however getting the blending and making things appear realistic in a sig is rarely easy or forgiving.

So I promise my effort wasn't lacking either.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

EEEP >_< Sorry for that. well i guess i was wrong XD thanks for explaning that to me. Your still my pal though ^_^
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hum thanks for the tip xelhes I guess the render was too big. It didn' really hit me until now haha.

Also. Thanks Kuwirules for your support. I'm glad someone likes it that much haha, but even I'll admit that some of these other entries are way better than mine. I guess I'll have to work on my skills to become a top contender. But thanx though ^^;

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    How come someone did not notice how good Kazaf was??? It's awesome! I know I'm the first vote but I really love Kazaf since it's really great! So I hope you win Kazaf for your great work! ^^ It's really has a great background but kinda a big render in a way but I still love it!!!! So GO GO GO YOU!!!
    Somebody loves Kazaf =her lol Im just messin lol

JK
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Candid is off to a good start
    Thanks

*Deftbeat's #1 fan* lol, Yeah I choose deftbeat's sig.
    BUT I also liked::

dude101 I like the light source effect and light background, & the sort of ghostly air about it. =D

Sasaki Fox I really like the background a light with the little sparkles. Very cute. & the render fits in perfectly. =D

Chief I think we all like your unique style. It never has too much going on, but it get the theme perfectly. I was about to use this image, but I couldn't have pulled it off like you. =D

Aceman Adorable, nice work with the Anime Online background blend.

Shinku I like the grungy effect, which I already described as "wave like". Very different, nice job. =D

ALSO// thanks to everyonewho voted, or just liked my sig. You guys are the BEST. ;D

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

What!? I thought deftbeat had it in the bag, thanks to all that voted for me...crazy people you, lol!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3