+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Current DJ Playing

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Current DJ Playing

Ok can someone explain to me what DJ Sinistra is trying to say, sinc ei read this over and over i get confused by its meaning in this thread i am well interested in reading this, though i cannot figure out what Dj Sinistra is trying to speak of.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Ok can someone explain to me what DJ Sinistra is trying to say, sinc ei read this over and over i get confused by its meaning in this thread i am well interested in reading this, though i cannot figure out what Dj Sinistra is trying to speak of.
    If you are going to play music and use the forum's radio, you have to let the members know what kind of music you are playing and how long.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Current DJ Playing

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    If you are going to play music and use the forum's radio, you have to let the members know what kind of music you are playing and how long.
    Alrite it seems it was understanding now, though the part that you mentioned of the music i wish to play is not what i wish to do at the moment. Due to business, although i was wondering if someone can play the songs for me, would i have to let the members know still about it?

|アスタロス|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Alrite it seems it was understanding now, though the part that you mentioned of the music i wish to play is not what i wish to do at the moment. Due to business, although i was wondering if someone can play the songs for me, would i have to let the members know still about it?
    If I understand you correctly, you are asking about song requests to a DJ right?? In that case then no. It is only if YOU are playing the music.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Question Re: Current DJ Playing

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    If I understand you correctly, you are asking about song requests to a DJ right?? In that case then no. It is only if YOU are playing the music.
    Oh, I understand that part the only thing is i am wondering is; How come i cannot let one of my network friends play the song for me when is still my song i wish to play?

|アスタロス|

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

In the mix for the next hour or so playing the usual EDM variety.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll be playing a little for an hour or so.... If there's any requests just send a pm and if i don't have we'll find something else ^^

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Will be mixing for the next hour or two. Going for more mainstream and house-ier stuff today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast